The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 134

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hahaha guess you wont be getting the beast so dirty anymore huh?? Well I am still not sure on which ...

I Support ClubWRX
    hahaha guess you wont be getting the beast so dirty anymore huh??

Well I am still not sure on which model of legacy. I am deffinately shooting for the STi. So we will get her either the special edition or the limited. She likes the diamond grey pearl and it doesnt come in the special edition, but her accord is leather right now and she isnt so fond of it. But I did explain that leather with seat heaters is good

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Meh... Still driving the truck around.. I have a lot of really dumb small bills so I am going to pay those off within the next 3-5 months. Hopefully in 5 or 6 months I am going to look at buying an STi. So what do you guys think, I am really on the fence about it.. I really loved my 05, the looks of that car to me are incredible. I have grown to like the looks of the 06 and newer but still the 05 catches my eye... However the only way to purchase an 05 now is to buy used.. No matter what the car will be headed to the body shop and the car will be a wingless STi. You guys think I should suck it up and maybe deal with possibly getting an 06 or you guys think I should try and find a nice 05??

Either find an 05 that hasn't been flogged (good luck with that), or get a new Limited. They are redesigning for 08, so you could also wait for the pics to start leaking in about 4-5 months and make your decision then.

I Support ClubWRX
    I dont know if I want to wait for a redesign, then I gotta wait for parts to be manufactured and it will be a mess, plus its the first of the new model year and it would be in for bug after bug, then it would be black listed with modifications.. Man I must have experience in this crap...

Bo, what version of Legacy are you scouting for?

I Support ClubWRX
    I am actually calling off the search for the Legacy for another 6 months. I am interested in the Special Edition 06 or 07 Legacy. With Automatic, or the Limited edition 06 or 07 in diamond grey pearl with automatic. Keep your fingers crossed, I will know tomorrow if I am the new owner of a psm 05 STi

GT, or normally aspirated?

I Support ClubWRX
    They go Special Edition (21,000), Limited (23,000), GT (26,000-30,000) and B Spec (28-35,000). We were looking at the SE, and the Limited which are both NA. We are going to put it all on hold once again and look for a nice used 05 STi. Then later either get her into a Subaru also, we went to SOSVM today and she fell in love with a B9 Tribeca. It was friggen killer! Navigation, leather, 3 row seating, 6 disc changer, dual auto climate control, awd and 6 cylinder. I believe it is a 6 speed auto too??!! It was pretty cool.. BUT I am sooooo F'ING pissed off at Lithia Subaru of Oregon City... They have a used 05 STi, so I said hey, you get me into it for less than 620 a month and take my truck on trade I will be signing papers no problem. (I am around 11g's negative in the truck) So they said sure, really not a problem we took this one in cheap... Ok cool so what color?? OH it is Platinum Silver with silver wheels.. Ok cool lets do it.. So they do they whole credit thing get everything going and all good.. The whole thing is already chapping me because I was always in contact with him, he never called me.. So everything is done and I am just waitting to know what the banks came back with as far as interest rate and payment and whatever... So Friday goes by, call him saturday, oh well I have been with customers so I will call you within an hour.. 2 hours go by, Sam calls him.. I am kinda dissapointed about your communication with Bo, whatever blah blah, he gets more info from her and says ok I will call in a couple hours to tell you... So 3 or so go by and I call, talk to some friggen retard who decides he wants to gossip with MY fiance because he used to work at Honda with her, and she didnt even like him.. So that goes on for like 20 min and he says well you guys got approved so I will have him call you when he is done with the customer, but guys the car is friggen sweet Chrystal Grey metallic best color ever (UM...no) blah blah blah.. So maybe 15 min go by and the salesman (for once) calls me.. Hey man we got you approved but it is nearly a 900 dollar payment so we are working on some stuff right now trying to get this ironed out for you... UH OK.. So last night Im tryin to figure out what the hell made them get almost 900 pm with and the only thing I could think of was like almost 40gs at 60 months.. ANYWAY today I call to work out some numbers and the douche isnt even working today, so I finally talked to a desk manager and we fight over it for a little while and he takes my phone number, then the finance manager calls me back and said the salesman lied they didnt get us approved.. Well if you werent asking so much on the car and wouldnt even take another dollar off the price even for two employees... Bastards.... Anyway I looked at MYLITHIA.COM and the dam car is crystal grey with GOLD BBS wheels.. WTF I was told PSM with Silver BBS' from the beginning.. Bunch of BS sorry I just had to rant about it....

Sorry to hear that man. You could get raped for less money a month on a new one!

Sounds like you got the Lithia treatment that I've always heard about (and only experienced once when my wife bought her Honda about 7 years ago). What I really don't understand about sales guys is all the drama... Does that **** really work on people? Because it justs pisses me off to the point of walking out the door.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well.. Thats the thing, NO it doesnt work... I have been Lithia's biggest sucker and you can even ask Dallas, **** I will be totally honest I have bought well over 10 cars from this company and been ****ED every time. The last 5 times I have went in to purchase a car I have litterally been so pissed off and irritated that I didnt even want to go thru with it.. So something is going to have to change in the way they sell cars or they just arent going to continue to do so..

Ha ha... yeah, I spoke with about 300 of their customers every day for three months. I should sell some insider information to investors. PATOOEY on lithia
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

I Support ClubWRX
    Anybody hiring.. Im pretty much done!

If I may at this time point out the irony of the fact a month or so ago, I was being crucified for daring to actually say bad things about the Lithia organization... Now, it seems like you'd be happy taking a flamethrower to the place? Just wondering...... PM me if you'd like with what kind of job experience you have, and maybe I can think of an opening somewhere that might help you, as I deal with a fair amount of local companies. I'll help however I can.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Anybody hiring.. Im pretty much done!
    Hey Bo, I have a friend who's a tech at Butler. I heard they just lost a guy, so they might be looking. I'm pretty sure he works at the Acura dealership here in Ashland. I can probably get you his number if you'd like to talk to him.