The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 133
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by carrman You could probably hire some of the wait staff from Chaps.... They seem to have shut ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by carrman View Post
    You could probably hire some of the wait staff from Chaps.... They seem to have shut down.
    Really? I know the owners husband really well, I didnt know they shut down..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Really? I know the owners husband really well, I didnt know they shut down..
    Sings in the doors and windows state closed until further notice. Windows covered in paper so you can't see in. Was there last Friday and everything was normal. Let me know if you learn anything.

I Support ClubWRX
    He is saying it is a nice remodel. I am thinking they got shut down for assless chaps and health codes

He is saying it is a nice remodel. I am thinking they got shut down for assless chaps and health codes

I don't recall seeing those particualr chaps. I've been shortchanged....

I Support ClubWRX
    hahaha I was in there one time when it first opened and the waitresses actually had assless chaps and thongs underneath, when they played particular songs every 30 min they had to dance on a table. One of the waitresses was my wife for senior health in high school.... Yuck was she a gross one...

that reminds me of the first time i went in there, we heard that they had hot chics that were dancing on tables, so we went in and were like HOLY CRAP all the chics in there looked like they could break a granite table they were so big so wade what clutch kit did you end up going with?-were gonna need one soon just thought id ask and see what you got and how you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by HONSUBY View Post
    that reminds me of the first time i went in there, we heard that they had hot chics that were dancing on tables, so we went in and were like HOLY CRAP all the chics in there looked like they could break a granite table they were so big so wade what clutch kit did you end up going with?-were gonna need one soon just thought id ask and see what you got and how you liked it
    Went with OEM, but with the upgraded parts to fix the 02 clutch issues. The flywheel is heavier, and I can definitely tell. It's totally changed my rev match timing on heel/toe downshifts. Otherwise it's great, and pretty much what everyone recommends using unless you are heavily modded.

I Support ClubWRX
    So I am gonna take a gamble on getting rid of my truck for an 06/07 legacy and an 06/07 STi. Wish me luck!

So I am gonna take a gamble on getting rid of my truck for an 06/07 legacy and an 06/07 STi. Wish me luck!
    Did I read that right? AND? Not OR?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    Did I read that right? AND? Not OR?
    Yes you did AND

I Support ClubWRX
    So uh... This white stuff is pretty wild huh?? Thank god I took my 2wd truck home when I did, I was fishtailling the whole way home at 12 and brought the Honda back to work, pretty nasty out there, everyone be and drive safe!

There's some pretty killer video on kgw.com that features 15 cars (including a few subarus) losing control on an ice covered hill in Portland this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    There's some pretty killer video on kgw.com that features 15 cars (including a few subarus) losing control on an ice covered hill in Portland this morning.
    I think I saw that on CNN or somewhere.... pinball on ice with cars.

I had a little of that today, my Bimmer with azenis was caughta little off guard. No lim. slip diff yet so no chance in snow.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

What model of Legacy?

Sup guys- I finally got stuck in the snow today, trying to turn around on a dead end... but was luckily able to rev/drive rock my way out after a little scare. I thought I was impervious- guess not...
    I'm moving soon- and from the looks of it my baby may finally get a garage spot. Time to bust out the orbital. But before I wash it a rally session is definitely in order.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.