The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 13
Page 13 of 187 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Biggs, my best friend works with you out at Motorcycle USA...U still work there right? His name is Randy, kind ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Biggs, my best friend works with you out at Motorcycle USA...U still work there right? His name is Randy, kind of a geek but the nicest guy youll ever meet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Who has the WRB Wagon with the lowering springs and an exhaust that is always around Barnett Rd here in Medford, Ive seen it several times, only times Ive been close a girl has been driving and giving me the nasty look....
    She lives off Oak street here in Ashland. I followed her home one day and chatted with her and her boyfriend, but that was a year ago or more. I gave them the ClubWRX invite, but haven't heard anything since then.

I saw a pretty smokin chick driving a black 98 RS w/ the stock gold rims here in Ashland. I didn't get a real good look, so not so sure on the 'smokin' part, but the car definitely made her look better I think I've seen it parked at SOU before.

Looks like we've got some more recruiting to do...
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    She lives off Oak street here in Ashland. I followed her home one day and chatted with her and her boyfriend, but that was a year ago or more. I gave them the ClubWRX invite, but haven't heard anything since then.
    Isn't thast kind of 'stalker'-ish?

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Biggs, my best friend works with you out at Motorcycle USA...U still work there right? His name is Randy, kind of a geek but the nicest guy youll ever meet.
    Is he the new guy in the tech department? Yeah I still work there. I got moved to a different department so I make better money and I'm much happier. I work in the e-commerce section loading products onto the website.

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Isn't thast kind of 'stalker'-ish?
    I didn't know it was a chick until she got out of the car. I was just playing follow the leader with them on Eagle Mill and they were going the same way I was. I could tell it had aftermarket exhaust and was lowered, so I wanted to see what else was under the hood and invite them to ClubWRX. She told me she bought it used, with all the mods on it already.

<--- Stalker

(P.S. Marty did the same thing to me and my wife one night. Scared the crap outta her )

I Support ClubWRX
    MARTY IS A FREAKING STOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad he is really one of the nicest guys ever hahahaha. I was wondering if it was 240kph or whatever because he has a wagon right? The car is loud and freakin low!! But I guess u guys know who she is......Kind of a beeeeeotch if u ask me.. Judging from the look she gave me

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I saw a kid in a blue WRX with a carbon fiber hood. It looked sick but the guy in it was giving me the evil eye for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    I saw a kid in a blue WRX with a carbon fiber hood. It looked sick but the guy in it was giving me the evil eye for some reason.

Nobody told you? A c/f hood gives you the right to mean-mug anyone you please.

...prolly wanted to race 4 slipz...

well i thought it was her wagon wade ....and if i'm driving by a nice subie who wouldnt stop?
    anyway i thinki saw that girl in the WRB wagon (does it havea heat-rippled ricer can?) and she was kind of a biotch too when i talked to her.....i dont liek it when peopel buy a wrx and rice it like they would any other car...

oh and i'll be in GP today around 3:30 or something......where are the good roads?
    call if you wanna go for a drive 292 2003
    whats with the rain?
    Last edited by rally02wrx; 05-07-2005 at 10:12 AM.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Nobody told you? A c/f hood gives you the right to mean-mug anyone you please.

...prolly wanted to race 4 slipz...
    I don't know. It looked like Verdugos car kinda from the front. He just looked offended that he wasn't the only WRX on the road or something.

haha
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Does anybody know of a place in medford or g.p. where I could get a pair of decent foglights? I wasn't looking to drop bennies- so something ~$50-$75 is what I'm searching for. Both of mine are dead, and the wide selection of 'pilot' brand at Bi-mart (Ashland's ONLY store ) ain't quite cuttin' it.

i dont know but i just got pulled over for using foglights in the middle of nowhere....

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    i dont know but i just got pulled over for using foglights in the middle of nowhere....
    That's one of those laws they only enforce if you look young. They were on a fishing expedition.