The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 126

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; There's more WRBs over here in Ashland, I keep bumping into one kid at my school (SOU) with an exhausted ...

There's more WRBs over here in Ashland, I keep bumping into one kid at my school (SOU) with an exhausted 04, and always see another WRB bugeye with gold wheels, STi wing and Morettes...
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It was a WRB STi with Gold wheels and the stock wing. Blobeye obviously.

carrman - wheel/tire pics sent out via email in case u missed them amongst spam... sorry it took so long
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    How is the car Wade? I talk to the guy all the time he buys a lot of parts from us and exclusively us when he works on Honda's. I would of had him work on my SUBY over anybody here in town if I didnt know how to do it.
    It goes back in on Monday, he said it would be done Tuesday. Fingers crossed

I should have just called you, but it didn't even enter my mind. For some reason I still think of you as a Honda guy

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one View Post
    carrman - wheel/tire pics sent out via email in case u missed them amongst spam... sorry it took so long

Got them, waiting to see if my friend can get them as he just spent 1500 for head gaskets, timing belt, and clutch!

Sorry dude, but him admitting he screwed it up.. Isnt going to happen. He is already telling you it is a bad pressure plate. He more than likely doesnt have the throw out bearring (release bearring) installed right and it bent the hell out of the pressure plate. Sorry dude, good luck tho on getting it back working good again!

Cut Dave some slack. If he screwed it up, he will admit it. He's as honest as hell, and has forgotten more about Subaru than any of us will ever know.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wade- Its cool man. If you work for Lithia as a Tech you might as well just know every single car line, our labor rates are so high the only real business this company gets is from its used cars so you learn to work on just about everything.

Carrman, sorry that he is your friend and I said that stuff man, I really didnt mean it the way that it sounds but being around this business basically my whole life it is pretty hard to actually find an honest person doing this line of work anymore competing against so many different dealerships and other "shade trees". Say what you want about my expertise or knowledge in anything, but dont take anything I say real serious or to heart.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Wade- Its cool man. If you work for Lithia as a Tech you might as well just know every single car line, our labor rates are so high the only real business this company gets is from its used cars so you learn to work on just about everything.

Carrman, sorry that he is your friend and I said that stuff man, I really didnt mean it the way that it sounds but being around this business basically my whole life it is pretty hard to actually find an honest person doing this line of work anymore competing against so many different dealerships and other "shade trees". Say what you want about my expertise or knowledge in anything, but dont take anything I say real serious or to heart.

I wasn't singling you out about knowledge. Dave knows a huge amount about these cars, and is a good wrench. I became friends with him after he began working on my cars, so my opinion is based in his performance, not my friendship. You just won't beat him and his labor rate wherever else you might go!

I Support ClubWRX
    You havent called me for my labor, or labor rate yet He is a good guy tho, I do talk to him a lot since he does work on a fair amount of Honda's. Anyway, I hope Wade's car gets taken care of and everything turns out fine.

You havent called me for my labor, or labor rate yet He is a good guy tho, I do talk to him a lot since he does work on a fair amount of Honda's. Anyway, I hope Wade's car gets taken care of and everything turns out fine.

When did Dave work on Hondas? I thought he was strictly Subaru.

I Support ClubWRX
    Nope, he calls us all the time to buy parts from us for Hondas he is working on.

Nope, he calls us all the time to buy parts from us for Hondas he is working on.
    Uh oh! His dirty secret is out!

Supposed to pick my car up this evening (still need to call and make sure everything is going according to plan). Got my fingers crossed and butterflies in my stomach, I hope it's all fixored!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0 View Post
    Uh oh! His dirty secret is out!

Supposed to pick my car up this evening (still need to call and make sure everything is going according to plan). Got my fingers crossed and butterflies in my stomach, I hope it's all fixored!
    Should be, Im sure there is no problem with it.

Should be, Im sure there is no problem with it.
    Just called him. I dropped the car off Sunday night, it was supposed to be done tonight, he just told me he hasn't even started it yet. He told me it would be done tomorrow night. I get the feeling I'm being blown off.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry buddy...