The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 124

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX I do some business with Ashland Motor Company, I will call them about the WRB Bugeye. ...

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    I do some business with Ashland Motor Company, I will call them about the WRB Bugeye. If you guys think they are safe, I can go check them out!
    They sold me my blue wagon, and treated me incredibly well. My car has been great ever since I bought it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Well I gave them a call, it is an 02 with 43k on it. They want 17,500 for it. It has an aftermarket XM Radio and he thinks somewhat of an exhaust.. He said it is in great shape.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Well, go drive it!

I Support ClubWRX
    You think I should go for that one or the 04 on my lot for 19?? I can go drive the bugeye tomorrow. I think the 04 on our lot needs spark plugs..

Excellent trade in value (which most dealerships will not exceed after fixing the car) is 13,400. I wonder if they would take 14,000 for the car OTD.
    Last edited by T0rque; 11-24-2006 at 03:39 PM. Reason: added value.

You think I should go for that one or the 04 on my lot for 19?? I can go drive the bugeye tomorrow. I think the 04 on our lot needs spark plugs..

Excellent trade in value (which most dealerships will not exceed after fixing the car) is 13,400. I wonder if they would take 14,000 for the car OTD.

Go for the bugeye.

I Support ClubWRX
    They wouldnt budge from 17,500. Oh well I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar View Post
    +1 for Bo getting parts cheaper than SOSVM. And Bo is way more cool

On a side note I just picked up an 01 Outback sport, 29k miles not bad shape. If anyone is interested in purchasing it let me know because as much as I like driving the scooby I need another work truck being as the steering columb just fell off my other one
    deucedeuce mofo! how do you like it? Can I have the midspoiler

I've still got those stock wheels & RE950s if anyone is interested... sorry I was too lazy to email all the pics, I'd be willing now, if someone really needs to see them.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one View Post
    deucedeuce mofo! how do you like it? Can I have the midspoiler

I've still got those stock wheels & RE950s if anyone is interested... sorry I was too lazy to email all the pics, I'd be willing now, if someone really needs to see them.
    Pics to dcarrman@charter.net. Still have a friend looking for some here locally.

They wouldnt budge from 17,500. Oh well I guess.

I'm not surprised. Their profit margins are not that incredibly high to begin with. They gave me the best trade in of anyone for my Legacy, and sold it for only 1500 more than they gave me for it.

Snow! this should be fun..... be safe guys.

So we sold our WRX, but I just might lurk around here for a little while, I've been really busy with school and getting my Bimmer up and running nicely. We sold it to my brother who lives in Ketchum/Sun Valley Idaho, so at least I'll see and drive it again. We put the now-JDM Bronze 16" stockers on with studded Nokians, a new Yakima rack setup and removed the cutout (for reliability's sake) and eyelids. Mudflaps, new lighting system and looser/taller suspension are in the works. He's not an expert with cars but has always enjoyed driving the subie and hopefully he'll treat it right.

As for my 3er,shifting linkage/bushings just went out and I'm going to throw in an short shift lever and bushings from a z3, 30% less throw but won't make my shift knob too short and knubby looking. My exhaust was FUBAR, so my Remus Ti muffler should be on next week with straight pipes from nice headers until I get a cat flanged in...

Oh and I'll be driving a tan saab 900 S around for a while, it was my Idaho brother's that he dropped off. Its fun with studded tires in this weather, and I like driving a saab again.

Oh and my friend just got a WRB 07 wrx. Excited to check it out...he says the 2.5L is a huge help.

Anyone want to buy some Gunmetallic 17" Rota SDRs? They are like the Prodrive P7s but lighter. I'm making an add in the Northwestern forum. imprezamarty@gmail.com

-martin
    Last edited by rally02wrx; 11-28-2006 at 01:44 PM.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I Support ClubWRX
    You are 100% sure it is your shifter bushings and not your GEBO? My Gebo went out in my 3. The part was 58 bucks but they wanted 650 dollars in labor. Needless to say I learned how to work on cars

You are 100% sure it is your shifter bushings and not your GEBO? My Gebo went out in my 3. The part was 58 bucks but they wanted 650 dollars in labor. Needless to say I learned how to work on cars
    Hmm who wanted 650 bucks? I'm not 100% sure, but I am replacing the guibo flex disc while I'm under there, (and two other unrealted drivetrain bushings) as it won't cost any more money than the service i need, if indeed the shifter plate moved and bushings are gone. Usually the plate has to be welded or in some way re-secured. Dan at Siskiyou Importssaid it might take about 4-5 hours, I'm waiting on an actual quote. Also waiting to hear back form my BMW mechanic at John's Auto by the airport...

Went on a snow rally yesterday in the Saab, what a blast. Upper Tollman Creek was awesome, a mixture of snow and ice for some REALLY fun uphill drifting. I used more caution on the way down, but gravity got the best of me on the LAST corner of the run... At about 4 mph I glided over a little snowed-over curb, nothing a few men-power and a little reverse action couldnt get me over.

I do miss the platinum silver beast...
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Bobo does lithia have a mini dealer yet? --i need a price for a rightside tail light on an 05 mini S.---holla----hell quit ****in around and just buy another suby will ya!

I Support ClubWRX
    no fukin sh!t huh?? Yea I think you can only buy parts for Minis thru Bimmer, I call tomorrow.

sssssooooo has anyone done a clutch----i think ours is about done....when we put the new motor in i took a look at the clutch and between the "spirited' drivinng that me, Amber and Bobo had done, she was kinda fried. Just another thing to add to the list of stuff to do with tax returns---thankfully with having a kid this year we should get a killer return