The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 122
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yea that sucks.. See my ex wife is that crazy tho, I wont be too surprised if she tries to ...

I Support ClubWRX
    yea that sucks.. See my ex wife is that crazy tho, I wont be too surprised if she tries to get me arrested for violating the restrainning order. So heres the deal she told the police that I threatened to beat her up, kill her, AND burn my house down.... So the sherriff that dropped this restraining order off says, wow so we ran your record and you have been arrested before for assault charges but all on men.. SO basically I am sorry to give this to you sir since it has been awhile since you have been in any trouble but we gotta do this to cover our a$$es... He says we know your not going to touch her, and we are pretty sure your not going to burn your house down. WELL that would just be plain stupid anyway since you would go to jail for arsen..... AND Insurance fraud..

It just sucked because it was like he knew it was bull ****, but he had to give it to me anyway..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah, that's what that guy in the story's ex did too, but he went to jail for like 3 months. That was right before she tried to have him killed.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well see I dont think she is going to go as far as trying to have me killed, but the bad thing is, she has gone to the hospital before by police for talking suicide and stuff, so what really scares me is her trying to kill herself and making it look like somebody did it..

Im not in anyway saying she will do that.. But Im just saying thats what is running wild thru my mind. My brother in law is a cop tho and he said they can pretty much figure it out now a days tho. He said basically 99.9% of people going to jail today for murder commited the crime. So that makes me feel better.

Hah, oh well what can you do. I know I personally dont need a restrainning order to stay away from that crazy girl. haha.. You live and learn I guess.
    Last edited by T0rque; 10-13-2006 at 12:24 PM.

Hey guys! Been a while, some new stuff to relate. One, my buddy's dad bumped into my rear bumper on the corner, was about to get it fixed when BAM i got rear ended. I had stopped abruptly to not hit a pedestrian on siskiyou that had started to walk, just b/c the car on her side had stopped. Well my brkes did well and I didn't hit her or come too close, but a high school girl with 5 other kids in the car, most liekly not paying the MOST attention, hits me at like 15-20 in her Accord.

The subie showed no damage whatsoever. I was expecting to see the whole rear crumpled, as my neck hurt form the headrest and it was very loud. She hit me on my lic. plate, there are a few *small* scratches on the bumper but nothing pressed in or otherwise damaged. I am going to have them remove the bodywork and see if that rear bumper beam bar is crushed or not. I don't want it to be worse next time there is a collision...

I got her info and everything, insurance, etc. But I didn't call the cops and report it, b/c at the time everything looked fine. Will it still work out? I thought it might be partly my fault b/c i stopped (at the time) but now i realize even when someone stops quickly, you shoudl have tiem to react, right?

Oh and I finally washed the car, put teh eyelids back on. And I'm buying another car to share the garage with my e30 bmw, its 1981 320is, one of 2500 made. It's old. I'm not in the market for a car at all, but I came across it on bimmerforums.com and for 500 bucks, I can't go wrong. Cool stuff that makes me want it are the 25% LSD, close ratio 5 spd, BBS front spoiler, Recaros, and 3 piece sport steering wheel.... for those of you who dont know, the 320i is the oldest three series with the GIANT diving board bumpers. This is just a special edition type of that, 1.8L 4cyl.

cheers
    Last edited by rally02wrx; 10-13-2006 at 04:25 PM.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I Support ClubWRX
    Sucks about the scoob Marty, congrats on the two Bimmers, I have always been a fan of the 320 series as well as all the E30s. I showed you pics of my old E30 didnt I? BMP Performance and Turner Motorsports as well as Bavarian Autorecyclers and Bavarian Autosport helped alot to make that chassis as stiff and bad ass as possible. If you need any help with it you know how to contact me.

dont worry about the accident being your fault. In the state of oregon if rear end someone you pretty much screwed, because, according to traffic laws if you are doing the correct posted speed and following at the correct distance, then you would have ample time to stop without hitting the vehicle in front of you

----heres a wierd take on the law, if you are in a parking lot and you are in reverse with you back up lights on and someone plows into ya, guess what-- your at fault!

---heres another one....in the city of medford the city police concider a yellow light the same as a red. now after getting one of these tickets, i searched online and found a copy of the federal vehicle traffic law and found a section that basically a yellow light doesnt mean stop, it is a warning to slow or prepare to stop as the light will be changing. i took this information with me to court and got the ticket dropped.

heres another one--- if you are caught out in the boonies (not on a highway) speeding, if the area has a specific population density the posted speed is a suggested speed not an actual speed limit....there has something to do with the color of the signs too, but i dont remember how it pertains

alright im all out of semi useless info ---peace-----Dallas

I Support ClubWRX

So... Should I or Shant I...

Hahaha Anyway, 2003 Subaru WRX Black 5speed sedan, with boost guage, and powered factory sub.. Traded into my dealership for 13,500 dollars.. My price is 14000. Should I buy it? Heres more info.. Car has approximately 30k miles, paint is great, interior is perfect, only mod is springs and that was a little while ago (200 miles). The owner who owned this car before my buddy did was an old lady.. (yea I know every used car was owned by an old lady but this was really was). She drove it for 21k miles, he has had it and kept it stock for 8-9k and has lowered it last week. What do you guys think??

tell jt to quit trying to sell his car. That guy goes thru cars like nobody ive ever met

I Support ClubWRX
    haha well it fell thru anyway, cant get the car. He didnt take the deal, which I dont blame him anyway.

Anyone in need of some 03 wrx stockers w/ decent all-seasons for winter? I'm puttting on my own winter setup today and am trying to sell these... preferably locally. I've got a thread if you want more info.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one View Post
    Anyone in need of some 03 wrx stockers w/ decent all-seasons for winter? I'm puttting on my own winter setup today and am trying to sell these... preferably locally. I've got a thread if you want more info.
    Buddy of mine needs some for his Legacy. Got pics?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by carrman View Post
    Buddy of mine needs some for his Legacy. Got pics?

Dave
    I'll take some tonight... like the description says, the tires have decent (meaning 40%+, even) tread remaining and the wheels are about average in terms of rash... some knicks and a few short scrapes- not pristine, but not the kind of rash you might contract from courtney love.
    Last edited by the_black_one; 10-25-2006 at 03:54 PM.

got the pics... pm me an e-mail to send them all to if you want pics of each wheel/tire. After looking at the tread again and noticing that there isn't really any major rash at all- I could probably get more than $350... I paid 500 at the beginning of the summer after all... so the 350 price is firm and only available if someone jumps on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01327.jpg   DSC01326.jpg  
    Last edited by the_black_one; 10-25-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Know of a next meet... Anyone? just curious...
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

BBQ in Eugene this Sunday, should be about 30 or so people.....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.