The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 120

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hahahaha Of course you have dude! The blue accord is my new girlfriend Sam. Of course you met her, she ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hahahaha Of course you have dude! The blue accord is my new girlfriend Sam. Of course you met her, she used to date Jake... You remember the lube tech. I guess things didnt go very well for them.. Or at least her. Anyway she is waaaay cool, NOTHING like Jenn what so ever deffinately makes me a ton happier.. AND hey, I broke my 2 year stretch....

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did I miss some inside joke here, Bo, or did you split up with your wife?
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea Wade me and my ex-wife split up. She basically got everything except my lap top, tools, clothes, cars and quad. She has to pay me half the equity in the house when she sells it so thats good. She was a totally BI OTCH. I am not even joking on this one. Dallas can vouch for that. But I have a new girl now, she is awesome, night and day difference and now engaged again. SO I told this one if she decides to divorce me to just get my gun and off me. haha.

WHAT? she got your tools , maybe i'll call her and see if i can get your box--hell i may even offer to lay pipe ( that box is bad ass!!), so what do you think is she a double or a triple bagger? god i still cant believe you went two years without tang.........that cant be heathy................i mean you'd think it become like a toxic build up or something.........you should call someone and see if thats a world record or something

I Support ClubWRX
    hahahahaha trust me Id stick with your wife and not venture towards my ex.. Because she DID NOT get my tools haha.. She didnt get my lap top, tools, car, or clothes. She got everything else... Hahahaha So first time after two years dude... 3 pumps and done! hahahaha Sam was like wow um.. ok. I guess we will go again in a couple hours.

God i still cant get over how long you went............two pumps all i can picture in my head is the scene from scary movie when dude busts a nut and glues her to the ceiling

uh... okay.

bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I Support ClubWRX
    hahahahahaha its cool, Im better now hahaha.

Im still not sure......... keep up the regement---you'll probly loose like twenty pounds, i mean you gotta still have resurves stored somewhere

--- oh ya i forgot to tell you, im giving my two weeks notice at work on monday. im finally fed up with wrenching for a living--i takes the fun out of cars... i got a job at presision power tool and equiptment.

hey does anyone know how much the STI side strakes are ? and do they come painted?
    ours are all chipped and scratched to hell.

I Support ClubWRX
    They are like 153 ea I think and they do come in aspen white. It sucks doesnt it? I did it for 6 years man and I was fed up done. Not only do you just make what comes in the door, but you have so many fukn tool bills it is ridiculous. I mean just my snap on bill was 153 per month for 5 years. Thats a cheap ass car payment you know? It is tough to do and still want to work on your own cars at home or other peoples cars.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ no kidding-god my friggen Snap-on bill was damn near what the payment
    was on the Integra every month......but, you have to buy the tools you need to do the job otherwise you dont make the money to buy more tools I just got tired of the whole dealership flat rate b.s., I mean dont get me wrong a made good money and i was fast at what i did, but Working on cars used to be fun and a way to relax on the weekend after a crappy week, but now its just the cause of the head (and body) aches. Im really hoping that my distaste for cars goes away quik, cause i miss having fun with it. -- oh i heard that Jake was talking some $#*% about you saying that he wants to kick your ass the next time you see him........i dont know how reliable the info is cause its coming from kelly,so.......... i dont know, but the story he gave me about your talk at the back counter was different than what you told me

hey i got my car to hawaii and it was alright for a little while. drove it sparingly because i dont have the papers done yet. and did not haqve time to change the fluids. had to drive it and blew my tranny not sure what happened but it is fried. im pissed. they also said that i burnt my clutch? its got less than 1000 mi on it.
    '02 silver wagon injen intake, hks carbon ti catback, hks uppipe, downpipe, hks ssqv, hks turbo timer.

For those of you who don't know.... I lost a friend riding on Saturday. I know you all like to rip up the mountain roads just like we do on our bikes so please be safe doing so. Drive within your limits and keep it in your lane.

Troy
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry for your loss troy.

Well if Jake wants to throw down you know Im never scared. Sorry he feels like he wants to talk sh*t but you know Im not one to tollerate that crap.