The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 187 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rally02wrx oh and i guess im a gamer, but i only rock the ps2 with Gran turismo ...

  1. #166
    Registered User Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central Point, OR
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    oh and i guess im a gamer, but i only rock the ps2 with Gran turismo 4, wayyyyy sicker than forza........but i gotta give xbox serious credit for halo 2...
    That's not what everyone is saying

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #167
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A.shleezy
    Posts
    247
    I got a ps2 close to when they first came out. I heard that GT4 won't work on some older ps2 systems- So I've been hesitant to buy it. When did you buy your ps2, Marty? I guess it'd be cool if you let me borrow it sometime- or I could just rent it [it's probably always out, though]- just to see if my system works with it.

    And I haven't played Forza, but with the x-box live interface, any lame game can be more fun than GT4, IMHO. My bro's got a subscription back at home- I get hooked to it whenever I visit- Crimson skies and Burnout [that game is INSANE!] so far, I hope he gets Foirza when it comes out...
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

  4. #168
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    78
    speaking of forza, i already beat the game on my xbox. eheheheh

  5. #169
    Registered User rally02wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    So Or
    Posts
    381
    yeah ill let you borrow it, i bought it a little bit after it first came out, i'd say an older one...
    anyways, tehy realness and amount of cdars and the physics ebngine makegt4 incopmprable to forza.....no joke....its so realistic
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

  6. #170
    Registered User BOBS97C5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    whose up for dead indian this week? when y'all get off work and such?
    Did someone say "Dead Indian?"

    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/thumbsup.jpg
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

    2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

  7. #171
    Registered User Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central Point, OR
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    yeah ill let you borrow it, i bought it a little bit after it first came out, i'd say an older one...
    anyways, tehy realness and amount of cdars and the physics ebngine makegt4 incopmprable to forza.....no joke....its so realistic
    Read this whole review before you make that game.

    http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/940...-Motorsport/p1

    To the guy that claims to have completed Forza already, congratulations on using illegally pirated software. Buy the damn game, assuming you have actually played it. A ridiculous amount of work goes into a videogame, especially one like Forza that had videogame designers, engineers and a ton of other people working night and day to bring a true driving sim to the xbox
    Last edited by Biggs; 05-03-2005 at 08:21 PM.

  8. #172
    Registered User rally02wrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    So Or
    Posts
    381
    i agree about the pirating, but gt4 is better. i dont need to read an XBOX review fo an wbox game. GT4 has hte most realistic looking and exact courses, (an rx-8 got a time different by .02 or something on the real laguna seca and in the game) has the most cars and the most realistic tuning of cars. obviously forza has the best setup for xbox, but gt4 has a lot more experience. gt3 was really good, the gear ratios on the old subies match our wrxs perfectly, as an example of the realness. sound sample were taken of each car and relayed to the game, endurance races, pitting strategies an tire wear make it really really real.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

  9. #173
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,522
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    Read this whole review before you make that game.

    http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox/940...-Motorsport/p1

    To the guy that claims to have completed Forza already, congratulations on using illegally pirated software. Buy the damn game, assuming you have actually played it. A ridiculous amount of work goes into a videogame, especially one like Forza that had videogame designers, engineers and a ton of other people working night and day to bring a true driving sim to the xbox

    Tell us how you really feel Biggs... hah

  10. #174
    Registered User Wade-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Southern Orygun
    Posts
    3,809
    Hey Bo, Marty, join the Yahoo group already!

  11. #175
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,522
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Hey Bo, Marty, join the Yahoo group already!
    I joined Wiked05WRX

  12. #176
    Registered User Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central Point, OR
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    i agree about the pirating, but gt4 is better. i dont need to read an XBOX review fo an wbox game. GT4 has hte most realistic looking and exact courses, (an rx-8 got a time different by .02 or something on the real laguna seca and in the game) has the most cars and the most realistic tuning of cars. obviously forza has the best setup for xbox, but gt4 has a lot more experience. gt3 was really good, the gear ratios on the old subies match our wrxs perfectly, as an example of the realness. sound sample were taken of each car and relayed to the game, endurance races, pitting strategies an tire wear make it really really real.
    Like I said, you should really read reviews on the game. Forza Motorsport has a better score at gamerankings for a reason. It does everything GT4 does and does it better. It doesn't have the sheer number of cars that GT4 does, but it doesn't have a million variations of the same car like GT4 does either.

  13. #177
    Registered User Biggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Central Point, OR
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Tell us how you really feel Biggs... hah
    Sorry I can't help it. I talk to a guy all the time that is the game producer at Rainbow Studios so I know how hard they work and people that play leaked games get under my skin.

  14. #178
    Registered User BOBS97C5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    Hey Bo, Marty, join the Yahoo group already!
    I joined the Yahoo group today as "BOBS05STi"
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

    2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

  15. #179
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,522
    I Support ClubWRX
    Who has the WRB Wagon with the lowering springs and an exhaust that is always around Barnett Rd here in Medford, Ive seen it several times, only times Ive been close a girl has been driving and giving me the nasty look....

  16. #180
    Moderator T0rque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Medford, Oregon
    Posts
    25,522
    I Support ClubWRX
    I saw the commercial for Forza last night, I have an xbox but only 1 game for it (my ps2 is usually my game *****) but I think I will buy Forza.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •