The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 119
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; forget what i said about the theft deterent crap............just borrow something from wade and sleep in the car from now ...

forget what i said about the theft deterent crap............just borrow something from wade and sleep in the car from now on. --when it comes to your ride shoot first and ask questions later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Id borrow the big one tho... Or just saw off a 12 guage.. make sure they dont leave the garage.. Makes a mess tho Im sure

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    The more I think about it, the more it seems to me they knew your keys would be in the car, and they knew you had an aftermarket sound system. How many people knew that about you?

2. Best friend of 20 years who's my roomate, and my fiance'

i saw something that i would never see a hybird doing close to 90 on i5 was drinving to iron skillt after work on saturday and saw lights comming real fast at me and then blew past me. it was a fn prius my friend told me to take it but i had gotten too many tickets in the past year so i try not to drive too fast any more. right after he said that a stater went by. i was doing about 65 and that prius flew by me if i did not know that a stater was comming up and i think i would have gone after it but thats not me anymore. but damb that thing was flying i did not think they could go that fast. wade stop by the club on thusday or friday this is my last week in town its off to hawaii in two weeks.
    '02 silver wagon injen intake, hks carbon ti catback, hks uppipe, downpipe, hks ssqv, hks turbo timer.

Hybrids

speaking of hybrids............Bo remember at honda when the hybrid civics just came out.
    people would bring them in all the time with starter issues They ran so quiet that you couldnt tell they were running and people would try to start them.........we must of had like 10 or 15 come in with bad starters after a few months..........the funniest crap id ever seen

I Support ClubWRX
    People still come in with starter issues... The best I have heard is my car isnt starting... The service advisor asks.. How did you get it here did you have it towed.. Well no I drove it, but it isnt starting... I mean.. It starts but it doesnt... You know what Im saying??? Uh.... No sir I dont..

Hahahaha Weird ass cars.. Even worse... The strung out hippies who buy em

no no i deserve the ticket, i am in a serious state of remorse, cause i normally drive pretty safe on roads... i wasnt going out there to prove anything we were just bored and thought it would be funny..
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Since I sold my scooby, (yeah I know its a sad sad day) I figured I would show you guys what i am doing instead....

Too much knee... damn street riders

Me, Jerad(instructor), and Dodge(750sb)

Making the Pass, inside on turn3... Some Gizzer1k guy, Me, Dodge

2 guys and me coming up the inside... again

From one expensive hobby to another
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

dude is that you on the gixxer?.............I sold my 99 gixxer srad 6 and regret it everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by HONSUBY
    dude is that you on the gixxer?.............I sold my 99 gixxer srad 6 and regret it everyday.
    Yeah, i'm the gixxer.750... without the headlight on...

Passing the gixxer1000 in the last 2 pics... I lapped him 3x in 15 total laps
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

GOD i miss mine ---everytime we see a bike my wife just looks at me like and says your a friggen dumbass for selling that thing.......Im like ya i know. personally i think she's pissed cause it may take longer for me to kick the bucket and she'll have to wait for the life insurance ya gotta make'm earn it!!

ya gotta make'm earn it!!
    hahaha...

bikes are crazy. i recently got into wanting a ducati monster, but it'll probably be 5 years or so before i can afford / realistically be able to own one. they just look so nice and the sound...
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Man if i only had the money..........there is nothing like the sound of a duck wide open. with the prices of gas going up my wife mentioned that it might be a good idea to get a bike again..............i still just think that shes after the life insurance policy

I Support ClubWRX
    Wives will do that to you man... Gotta watch your back.. One minute your playing with your dog in your back yard the next minute your dogless, houseless, moneyless........ But happy as hell!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

ssssssssoooooooooooooo..............Bobo------whos blue accord is that? -whats her name? have i met and or made dirty comments about her?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.