The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 117
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; the smoke was white and at the time the engine was not overheating there are no driveability issues and the ...

Red face

the smoke was white and at the time the engine was not overheating there are no driveability issues and the engine seems to be running fine. the coolant level is now stable where im not losing any anymore. i hope. the smoking stoped after i put water in the coolant, and i drove from phoneix to ashland and when i got to ashland the smoking was gone. that was on saturday and today its still not smoking anymore. everything that has been happening the noise, cooling isssues, rev spikes were checked out by subaru on friday of last week and they all checked out ok the noise went away, the cooling was caused by a bad radiator cap and the rev spikes were from the clutch. and ther rest of the cooling system was fine. i will have them take another look on thursday because i have to take it back in to do more stuff to it. yeah i dont know whats been going on with it the last week and a half or so
    '02 silver wagon injen intake, hks carbon ti catback, hks uppipe, downpipe, hks ssqv, hks turbo timer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you need a good Subaru shop, call Dave at DHM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wade... You know you love me dude dont give me the puke face.

DHM is a pretty good shop, Daves imports does a lot of subarus too. Neither of them can black list your crap either, if you want to go to subaru I would only recomend talking to chris williams the service writer.

So I went to SOSVM to look at Volvo's with the new girl, well the S40 and the Legacy.. How does that dealership stay in business??? We had to talk to 2 different salesman because one was subaru certified, the other was volvo, you would think they would cross train!? Anyway the legacy b spec is bad ass.. I thought they brought it to the states in black tho?! I was ready to sign papers on it (not at SOSVM tho) but I cant get over the color combo of grey and orangish red interior.
    Last edited by T0rque; 08-10-2006 at 03:37 PM.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

----About that new girl-- when ya gonna bring her over so i can break her in?

Once again man, DO NOT DEAL WITH SOSVM, they SUCK. I promise you that you will find much better prices at any of the other dealerships in Oregon.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

just go to the bay area and youll get a much more competetive price and make a nice little trip to break it in...
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hahaha hell no D, you know you'd ruin things for me!!! Did you get a hint of who it is by the car I was in today?

I deffinately wont buy the car from SOSVM I just wanted to look at them there instead of drive to oregon city with a possibility of not liking it. I work for Lithia so I will get the employee price from us.

You guys won't beleive this..... someone stole my wagon from my garage last night.....

I Support ClubWRX
    ?? How did they get in your garage dude? That is insane!!

Quote Originally Posted by carrman
    You guys won't beleive this..... someone stole my wagon from my garage last night.....
    Time, description of the vehicle, any distinguishing characteristics? This info might help track it down if it's still around ...and of course, without saying, condolences and best of luck retrieving your suby

were your keys in it?
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    Time, description of the vehicle, any distinguishing characteristics? This info might help track it down if it's still around ...and of course, without saying, condolences and best of luck retrieving your suby

were your keys in it?

'03 bugeye wagon, World Rally Blue. Painted Morette headlights, tinted windows, back window had "No Bad Days" palm tree decal on right side, and In and Out burger decal on the left. Rides on charcoal grey Prodrive 17x7 wheels on 225/45/17 Falken ZE512 tires. Front fenders have JDM turn signal repeater lamps just ahead of the doors. APS 3" to 2.5" TBE exhaust system. Stock ride height and still has black rocker panels. Oregon Crater Lake plate number CK 09498. Stolen between hours of 9:30 pm last night and 6am this morning.

Same thing happened to Tim Bailey at PDXTuning. He thinks they cracked his garage door opener security code. Totally sucks, good luck getting it back dude.

WOW, that's terrible.. I'm really sorry to hear that Dave. I'll keep my eyes open for it... They must have pushed it out of the garage unless you weren't home.. because when I fired my suby up the house rattled.....
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

THEY FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! more details when I go recover it.

Oh man, I have a feeling this isn't going to be good.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.