The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 110

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i should be good saturday. we can meet on the bottom of dead indian, across from the airport in that ...

i should be good saturday. we can meet on the bottom of dead indian, across from the airport in that gravel lot, just an idea. maybe around 2?
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    not too many.

I saw SubaruMan and his blue RS, looking good man. And yes, i was lost when you saw me, then had to turn around when i saw you guys..
    yup saw you too! what a coincidence. Anyways cool to meet you. I wasn't sure what was your problem. You did seem lost lol and i'm not even from the area. We were headed back to Eugene. I should have gotten in the right lane but you were turned around when I got there. So I was thinking maybe you didn't want to meet up Anyways if you know anywhere that would rent a garage of any kind for 50 dollars a month, I'm down. We found the apartment but cannot find a garage for the subaru.

Bryan

Incase anything is going on this weekend i cant make it.. found out the other day that when i was getting my new rotors and pads put on that the rear were just fine but apparently the front pads were the wrong size.. doh. i ordered from tire rack and there were 2 to choose from and i picked the ones that were after 6/02 which were the wrong ones. so ill be getting the right ones on friday or monday, but my front pads are completely shot, i have sqealing/rubbing from the front left one mostly, so i just have the stock rotors and pads on the front for now and dont really want to drive anywhere the way it is, when i bought the car not too long ago the guy said that he just put new pads on. guess not, so not this weekend but the following i need to go to medford to help my dad with some computer stuff, so ill be cruising around medford if anyone wants to do something then.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

^^ just went through the same pad order at tire rack, i got the HPS+ Streets. We got our WRX right when they came out at the dealer so i know its the earlier one..
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

So are we decided on meeting up tomorrow at 2pm?

im down for today, a little tired after last night im at work though not fun...

Anyone else? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Just got off the phone with Troy, he's not coming. If it's just me and Marty, then I don't think it's worth the gas. What about tomorrow afternoon?

oh well. I'll be out so if you do, 292 2003.

I may be down ...but it'd have to be earlier than 2- I'm due in at work at 3.

If the weather's like today, I'm gonna have to go for a drive regardless.

... I want to check out your tint Wade... I'm not sure how dark I want to go and I was considering going to the same place you went to.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

rally x next sunday up in portland

Well I finally got my pads and rotors finished last night and i was planning on coming over to medford for the weekend. anyone doing anything? ill be coming over friday later in the afternoon/evening.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

^^ hit the drags yo

ok nice, what time does it start? and is anyone else meeting up there?

not sure- I've never been there. I could feasibly make it out tonight, but i'll probably be sleeping then cause a coworker flaked and I've gotta work graveyard tonight...