The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 11
Page 11 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I think we need to expand and get people from RS25.com and other Subaru messageboards and include them in the ...

I think we need to expand and get people from RS25.com and other Subaru messageboards and include them in the Yahoo group.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Somebody in Medford/C. Point should scout out a good place to have regular (monthly/weekly) meets- We need to start getting together and mobbin' so we can find and attract some new members. I really think there is potential for a quality, decent-sized group of subie drivers here in the R. valley. We need to get a group pic of 4 or 5 of our cars all nice and shined up- then we can post that in other forums to attract more members.

I went for a nice jaunt on D. Indian tonight after work- maybe us Ashlanders could get out there together sometime...

And Bob- that's a pretty cool little site you've got there... and a dope ride also, If I may say so. Are those pics in talent?... phoenix?

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    And Bob- that's a pretty cool little site you've got there... and a dope ride also, If I may say so. Are those pics in talent?... phoenix?
    Thanks, I love my STi. It's sad that I'm thinking about selling my STi to buy a Z06 Corvette.
    Those pics are in Ashland right down the street from where I live.
    "Me fail English... that's unpossible!" - Ralph

2001 Z06 - Polished Magnacharger, Stainless Works Headers/X-Pipe, Borla Stingers Quad Round Tips, ACI High Rise Hood, CCW 505a's (19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts) with Pirellis, B&M Ripper Short Shifter, AC Delco Durastop Cross Drilled Rotors, MGW Shifter Knob, Vararam Intake, Autometer Gauges, Red LEDs, Window Valet
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/Z06.jpg
    http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/sig.jpg
    2005 Silver STi - sold

Quote Originally Posted by BOBS97C5
    Thanks, I love my STi. It's sad that I'm thinking about selling my STi to buy a Z06 Corvette.
    Those pics are in Ashland right down the street from where I live.

Oh yeah? How much? I would get the ClubWRX 10% discount right?
    Last edited by Biggs; 05-01-2005 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggs
    I think we need to expand and get people from RS25.com and other Subaru messageboards and include them in the Yahoo group.
    Pimp dat isht! The group is currently open to all who wish to join. If you want to promote it around the other boards, go for it
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

Did some vagrant try to join? Wade's bouncin' that biznitch to the curb! Way to rep!

P.S. lakers blow nuts

I joined!
    Here, is a happy little parrot....
    '04 WRX Sedan JBP
    KYB AGX struts w/ Eibach Pro Springs
    Pirate setting sail in Oregon...

whose up for dead indian this week? when y'all get off work and such?
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

hell I'm down right freakin now.

I think the rain is supposed to move in for the next couple days... so tonight actually may be the best bet weather-wise.

I did some recruiting over on nazioc- and reeled in a couple new members for the club- you may have noticed...

I took a run up the injun this afternoon at lunch. It was a great day for a drive. On my way up, I saw an S2000 being chased down by an Audi TT. Wish I woulda gone up a few minutes earlier.
    '02 Alpine White WRX Wagon - PDXTuning EcuTek Stage 2 + TMIC
    Some stuff that makes it cooler, unless you work for Subaru, in which case it's completely stock.

Any of you guys gamers? Forza Motorsport comes out on Wednesday and it would be cool to race our customized Subies on xbox live. You can paint them, change wheels, install performance upgrades, wings, body kits, etc

Last edited by Biggs; 05-02-2005 at 08:53 PM.

wow wade ive never even seen any cool cars out there....bad tming i guess. okay well ill most likely be going up around 12:20 if its not raining tommorow, 292-2003 if any yall going
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

oh and i guess im a gamer, but i only rock the ps2 with Gran turismo 4, wayyyyy sicker than forza........but i gotta give xbox serious credit for halo 2...

just a heads up- I guess they're crackin' down on speeders in Ashland. I took a chance on early Sun. morning- I was nearly late for work and got from tolman to downtown in two minutes or so. No more of that- gotta avoid the snooze button...

www.dailytidings.com

I may be able to break away from school at lunch and cruise witch yall- hopefully it'll be nice.

nevermnind, if i go, itll be around 2:00, i got class earlier
    i know they are crakcing down...7 times ive been in trouble with cops....7 times
    long stories, all of them, but last sat i got pulled agin in the middle of nowhere for having fog loights on! it was a BS way to see if i had alcohol in the car as cops were busting a party nearby, that i was gonna go to until saw all the cruisers....lame