The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 109
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ViperWRX haha 90k, i wish i had that!!! i have 123k heh and still running STONG! i ...

Quote Originally Posted by ViperWRX
    haha 90k, i wish i had that!!! i have 123k heh and still running STONG! i like it!..well i still have some minor problems with the engine here and there nothing too serious but its alright, you know new tranny and stuff.. hehe... but yea sounds good, saturdays are always good for me. over here i see sti's rarely, and ever so often an old person drivin a subaru WRX. there are more Subaru Impreza L's and Outbacks than anyother subaru :/ mostly honda civic's and toyota 4x4 20r & 22re's are around here.

pssshhhht. just broke 160k
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

<--- Still under 50K

I think we better have that meet/drive soon, before Troy sells his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    I think we better have that meet/drive soon, before Troy sells his car.
    Sadly it hits the AutoTrader this Saturday.... I wonder how will it will sell if I don't let anyone test drive it On a side note I ran Elk Creek again today... gotta love when you get done and your tires are the consistancy of bubble gum... good times
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

Quote Originally Posted by Essvar
    On a side note I ran Elk Creek again today... gotta love when you get done and your tires are the consistancy of bubble gum... good times
    Copy cat!! I love that road, just have to watch out for big ass trucks in your lane. I agree with the meet up although Saturday isn't the best time for me, but then again I work messed up hours.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

Hey guys. I'm still looking for an apartment for the summer for my roomate and I. (2 bedroom) Anywhere you guys would recommend looking under? I'm looking for a place with a washer/dryer 2 bedroom from 500-750. Let me know before I come down Saturday if you can. Thanks

Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by subaruman5
    Hey guys. I'm still looking for an apartment for the summer for my roomate and I. (2 bedroom) Anywhere you guys would recommend looking under? I'm looking for a place with a washer/dryer 2 bedroom from 500-750. Let me know before I come down Saturday if you can. Thanks

Bryan
    http://www.zwire.com/site/?brd=940&dept_id=564416

tires go on today. so i'll be hitting up dead indian, want to work away the slipperyness of new tires. anybody wanna go too, 292-2003. probably around 3 or so, whenever i can get some gas. no more rallying for a while...
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

pulled over on the side of the road near my school i saw a beige Cheverlet (some compact 98ish car) with full stealth lights, reinforced by another cruiser.
    beware of beige chevy compacts...
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

saw the same thing... just before 3pm? I've been driving the limit lately [yes APD, i learned my lesson...], so I have nothing to worry about besides loud music, and being late to everything

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_one
    thanks man. link helped a lot!

i know this is the southern oregon thread, but anybody here from the eugene area?

not too many.

I saw SubaruMan and his blue RS, looking good man. And yes, i was lost when you saw me, then had to turn around when i saw you guys..

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    not too many.

I saw SubaruMan and his blue RS, looking good man. And yes, i was lost when you saw me, then had to turn around when i saw you guys..
    bah, well all of my extended family lives in and around medford... so maybe i'll cruise down for a meet if you guys ever do anything like that

i arranged a meet in eugene a lil over a year ago and had a pretty damn good turnout, around ~100 cars or so showed up

So what about this Saturday? I have to attend a wedding at 5, but I'm pretty much open anytime before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-0
    So what about this Saturday? I have to attend a wedding at 5, but I'm pretty much open anytime before that.
    Attending the same wedding... but i'm also available prior to said wedding.
    Life is a b!tch, so smack it on the ass and say "Thanks for the ride"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.