The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 108

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just an update guys. My car ended up having a bad injector and some wastegate/boost problems. Got it all sorted ...

Just an update guys. My car ended up having a bad injector and some wastegate/boost problems. Got it all sorted out and shes runnign a ton better. I am alos down for a meet/fun drive. Just let me know when.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so are we gonna do a scenic drive from the city to a lake spot/bbq? hang out then scenic drive back?

i wish gas would go down, this is gonna cost me
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

Quote Originally Posted by rally02wrx
    yes, lets drive!

anybody recommend anything else with that or better treadwear for summer tires?
    Get the Pirelli P-Zero Nero MS all season. Those work great for everything esspecially wet tarmac. I Wouldn't buy anything except for pirelli.

Peace

Bryan

im running Pirelli P Zero Nero M+S, and thats what had such bad traction on my post above...
    haha but these are way worn, the Pirelli M+S is a pretty good tire, great for around here.

went for another late-night tofu run last night, the guy with the 240 is fast! lost me up 66, my car had flames popping out the sides, his was shoting out his back blue flames like a foot, it was pretty intense....also hit dead indian and now im short 15 bucks of gas..
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

your tires must be worn pretty bad because I was keeping up with an STI when it rained on the way back from Tofino on Vancouver Island Canada. tires gripped like no other.

yeah, they gripped well when not-dead, but for treadwear 400 (i think?) they didnt last terribly long. longer than my falken fk-451's, but again not impressive. and i bet the dirt roads here chunked em up, too.
    so whens the meet?
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.

Next Saturday May 27th, 2006 at the Subaru Dealership at 2pm. I think that should give me enough time. My cell is (360) 920-9698 and my name is Bryan. In the morning, i'll be checking out apartments with my roomate who will be working for Erickson Air-Crane as well. We will then have rally02wrx take us on a drive. If that time frame doesn't work let me know

Across From Medford International Airport. 1 Mile North I-5 and Hwy 62 Interchange
    NOTE: If coming from the south on I-5 taking Exit 30, you will notice road improvements and construction. Please head to the right onto Crater Lake Hwy. (Hwy. 62) for about a 1/10 mile. Turn left on Hilton Road, then turn right onto Biddle Road. We are about a half mile further on the left.

I'll be in Portland next weekend. It's Memorial Day weekend, in case you forgot.

I'll heading up to Bellingham Washington to see my family afterwards. Wanna just do this another weekend then?

cant make sat at 2 - seein NIN in p-town that night

sundays are far better for me, but everyone's sched. is different.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

yeah, and if we drive on the roads of ashland, i would rather skip the drive to medford since i live over here...

i work mornings and random hours on the weekends so my schedule is normally free. but if we meet for a drive, we shoudl try and get a few guys together.

i just ordered Kumho Ecsta 711's. My brother's fiance has them on her 330xi and he says they have surprising grip, treawear 320, Traction AA. I got them for $59.00 each at tirerack.com....

hey guys, i am down for a meet, but i think a lot of people do have plans this weekend, but what about the week after? i am good for coming to ashland or medford, i live only 2hours away and i like the drive there, lots of turns through the mountains. anyways just keep it posted on when and where and ill be there.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

sweet. the more people we get the better, so we should try for a date we can all make it. what day is best for everyone? maybe we should shoot for a saturday after this weekend?
    im good most days but my car will be at DHM the 1st of June for my 90k....*tear*...so many miles.

Count me in boy and girls....

haha 90k, i wish i had that!!! i have 123k heh and still running STONG! i like it!..well i still have some minor problems with the engine here and there nothing too serious but its alright, you know new tranny and stuff.. hehe... but yea sounds good, saturdays are always good for me. over here i see sti's rarely, and ever so often an old person drivin a subaru WRX. there are more Subaru Impreza L's and Outbacks than anyother subaru :/ mostly honda civic's and toyota 4x4 20r & 22re's are around here.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya