The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 104
+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 187 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2805

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; We do have a gas station that sells 100 at the pump. The 76 on Riverside/Mcandrews...

We do have a gas station that sells 100 at the pump. The 76 on Riverside/Mcandrews
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmonkey
    We do have a gas station that sells 100 at the pump. The 76 on Riverside/Mcandrews
    MEDFORD RIVERSIDE 76 - 1503 N RIVERSIDE AVE, MEDFORD, OR 97501

that one correct?

thats down the street from my store great!
    Last edited by EvoLSTi; 05-04-2006 at 08:48 PM.
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

Yup I think so, the one right across from the mall.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

I just figured we would all meet at taco bell... (not necessarily eat there) and then drive out to the races together but if anyone is hungry then we can figure out a place?... umm should we meet at 6? i forgot when they start...

oh and I need to get race gas too!
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    Enkei-KYB-H&R-Perrin-Walbro-Falken
    STi-Greddy-Momo-IPD-Seibon-PP6
    Kartboy-Apexi-Borla-Autometer-Toyo
    ... you get the idea ...

i got gas this morning in my suv and didnt spot the 100, just diesel in the center. i was in a hurry to drop off my sis at school i forgot to ask the attendant.

im just gonna run on 92 octane tonight and hope low 14's. i got ****ty tires/motor mounts and i highly doubt ill get a 13 in this elevation.
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

The race fuel is over to the side on a white pump right next to the store. its kind of hard to see.
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    ... you get the idea ...

Forgot that today is Cinco, so I won't be going to the drags.

well see everyone out there who's goin. I'll post the times when im back online on sat.
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    ... you get the idea ...

I Support ClubWRX
    I will be out there in the wifes yetta so I wont race for sure!

The hybrid if its a little strange the way it works but the more mileage the vehicle has on it the better the mileage is to help the ECU with the fuel curves and everything, but who cares its a hybrid...We wont be buying those til we are 50 anyway.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by gc8impreza00
    well see everyone out there who's goin. I'll post the times when im back online on sat.
    are we still meeting up at taco hell @ 6?
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

14.44 @ 93 MPH was my best time... the other two were 14.53 and 14.65... Pretty good compared to what I ran without the turbo (15.7)

evolsti- sorry man i was a tbell till about 5:50 then headed over to the track. Did you end up going?
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    ... you get the idea ...

^^ nice improvement... Looks like I'm gonna need to ask for a friday night off work in the future to make it out there and represent N/A 4EAT old skool suby wagon powah... ... I'd at least like to watch if nothing else... still never been to a sanctioned event...
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

Quote Originally Posted by gc8impreza00
    14.44 @ 93 MPH was my best time... the other two were 14.53 and 14.65... Pretty good compared to what I ran without the turbo (15.7)

evolsti- sorry man i was a tbell till about 5:50 then headed over to the track. Did you end up going?

yea mine was the flat black integra, i was running the black wrx wagon.

times were 15.7 and 15.00 (when my oil filter decided to shoot off into the engine bay), looks like i struck oil in my bay lol. i guess all i can do is laugh about it. im gonna look at her 2morrow and see if anything else happened,

i tried to look for you buy i couldnt i.d. your car so i didnt know if you came or not, but the black sti i was gonna buy was there. 23dollars to race kinda sucked hella expensive,
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

Speaking of the black wrx wagon...

Uhh yeah, let's have a moment of silence for first gear. I'm going to get a sticker for my back window that says piss on Subaru. Possibly could have been prevented LOL but my transmisson has been getting noisier and noisier lately anyways. Southern Oregon Subaru said that there was nothing wrong with it way back when I first took it in. Then again it is S.O.S.

I sent a PM to DS1 motorsports to ask about the stock 5speed they're selling. If that doesn't work out I'l get mine rebuilt. Anybody want to recommend a tranny shop? The kind of tranny that shifts, not the kind you accidentally end up in a cheap Ashland motel room with. (should of noticed the adam's apple LOL)

long time no see,
    Steve
    - Steve -
    black 05 wagon/shaved emblems/25% tint/no drl/2.2k
    XPT stage 2/no silencer/K&N filter/Vishnu up/Helix dp/Espelir JGT500 catback
    05 STi 6mt/ACT street clutch/STi short shifter/black Prodrive knob/Group N tranny mount/auto ds/3.90 r160
    sedan rear sway/17x7 gold OZ Superleggeras/black stockers

Quote Originally Posted by 240kph
    The kind of tranny that shifts, not the kind you accidentally end up in a cheap Ashland motel room with. (should of noticed the adam's apple LOL)
    There are no cheap motel rooms in Ashland.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.