Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#2,787 ·
How about or is it possible to use an STI or WRX exhaust on My 2.5I? if so, what one would be best, still looking into "Prodrive Axleback" looking to buy, and also looking for a WRX spoiler for My 07 color: OBP thanks.
Wrx or stis have too big of a pipe. Search for cat back exhaust for 07 2.5. Brands like prodrive, Cobb, stromung,hks, invidia are your best bets

#2,796 ·
New Sti owner in Medford.

Hi just picked up my Sti two weeks ago. I looked at the photos from your last run up to Green Springs. I know or at least have seen some of you at the Autocross from last summer. I had a 2010 JCW Mini but as the wife and I are expecting our first baby the Mini was going to be a little small. I used to own a 2002 WRX that I loved and I have always dreamed of the Sti.

Do you still meet at the Sonic Drive through in Central Point?

Hear are some photos I took today in my drive way:

#2,805 ·
Hey, there will be some open practice-oriented trackdays at the local go-kart track in White City this summer... Thought you guys would like to know--- the next event is on August 4th, a Saturday.

Trying to be a low-hype event for car-and-driver shakedown and testing, playing around-with, stagger races if something needs to be settled...

the link is www.rallyeseociety.org

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.