The Official Southern Oregon Thread - Page 101
Page 101 of 188 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2806

This is a discussion on The Official Southern Oregon Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sadly I want to sell my car before I leave for college in the summer... I need an automatic for ...

Who Wants It

Sadly I want to sell my car before I leave for college in the summer... I need an automatic for the downtown los angeles traffic. If anyone wants a turbo kit, or an STi tranny mount or STi pitch stop rod... IPD 3 way adjustable rear sway, RB5 Carbon Fiber Wing with light. Borla Header. Kartboy Short shifter. PerfectPower Piggyback ECu. ummm Or if someone wants a Turbo'd RS with 125,000 miles for like 8,000 that would be good too people should let me know if they are interested
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    Enkei-KYB-H&R-Perrin-Walbro-Falken
    STi-Greddy-Momo-IPD-Seibon-PP6
    Kartboy-Apexi-Borla-Autometer-Toyo
    ... you get the idea ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

people at ym school will buy your car in a sec. i swear...
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

Well ask around! haha. If anyone is interested let me know.
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    ... you get the idea ...

Hey If there is a Meet or anything i would love to go to one. i live in Crescent City, its a 2hr drive to Medford, Oregon. I make the trip over there alot, i have friends and family there, fun drive too. anyways post if anything is up. i read that maybe something on monday. peace.
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

Ok guys I am a bit nervous and excited at the same time. Monday and Tuesday were supposed to be the big days. So I call PDX 2 weeks ago to ask about my turbo because I already knew the Green was on backorder. Forrest ges my number and is supposed to call me back which he never does which is weird for those guys they are usually great about that stuff. So I call back Friday and Travis tells me that my turbo won't even be shipped till tomorrow. Needless to say I was kinda pissed. They could have at least called to let me know seeing how I am driving up there and dropping quite alot of coin. So he tells me that they are going to put all my other parts on then put my turbo on on Wed. when it arrives. I say "Well, I will only be there 2 days." He says "Oh, well, we extended you for 2 days" I'm like "What?" So I'm like" you do realize I live in Medford right?" He says "Oh yeah, I didn't realize, well is that gonna be ok?" I had planned on staying with friends and renting a car for the 2 days it was originally supposed to take. Then he tells me they might have to let me leave with a safe tune and dyno tune my car in "a couple weeks" because Thursday is already scheduled for somone else. So I object to this because it's not like they are just down the street and I can't just take any day I want off work. I already have to take the extra time that they rescheduled me without letting me know. Luckily it worked out with my work schedule. So he says they will "see what we can do" So I drop my car off on Monday and supposedly pick it up Wed or Thursday depending on how things go. I have been planning this for over 2 months and it doesn't seem to be going as smoothly as I like. Wish me luck. I am kinda worried. Hopefully nothing else goes bad.
    '04 STI WRB,FP Green'ed and Protuned. (Gone )

366.7whp/374.1wtq @20psi on 92 octane

sucks, good luck with everything. just think of the boost.
    bmw addict. often a practicing rwd purist.
    still coping with how ready the impreza platform is to outperform my skillset with its own.
    out there in the forests...

I Support ClubWRX
    jeebus. Sounds like my encounter with Lithia Body and Paint, good luck man.

Marty, were you drivin thru my neighborhood saturday?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    SSSSOOOO Ive been thinking about this for awhile and Ive just been in a pissy mood since I sold my WRX. SO I was looking thru my subie sport yesterday and noticed that Subaru plans to bring a special edition STi to America for 2007 without the rear spoilers and gold painted calipers and wheels. I figured that this would be perfect for me since Im not going to spend the money on another WRX when I really want the STi, but I dont want to spend the money on the STi when I hate the spoiler and the new roof spoiler. Plus the look of the 06 is actually growing on me, but the look of it without the spoilers makes the car look alot better. What do you all think? They might be an inflated price tho because they are supposedly only sending 1000 of them.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

whats up guys, so i see some of you live in medford, god this place sucks

anyways, the black sti at lithia honda, anyone know about it?

12k miles 27,985
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

thought maybe you lived in oregon from your other posts..hehe

yea i just moved here, it gets worst everyday, other then rice boys i dont see any decent car scene here.
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

not much of one up here in pdx either..but def' more than down there i think...

yea figures, at least the track is nearby, oddly everyone runs horrid times, maybe its the alttitude.
    My Car:
    Nothing Noteworthy

where are you from?
    2000 2.5 Rs-T @ 6psi
    ... you get the idea ...

Just got back from the Oregon Trail rally. I can't believe how many WRX's and STI's are driving around in the Portland area now. It's insane. I usually try to wave whenever I see one, but I had to stop because there were too many. The thing that blew me away was that even though they seemed to be a dime a dozen up there, I still got random complements from people. One guy backed up at a stoplight and lined up with my car (across 2 lanes of traffic) and rolled down his passenger window and yelled "I just have to tell you that car is *****in awesome man!" then rolls it up and moves back up to the light. Craziness.

The rally was pretty much a giant subie meet. The parking lot at PIR was about 60% subarus (maybe more). Seemed like most of the racecars were Subarus too. I'll post up some pics in another thread, and then post a link here.