Window Tinting in Portland
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Window Tinting in Portland within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just for your information. If anyone in the Portland area is looking into tinting I would recommend Tommy's Window Tinting. ...

Just for your information. If anyone in the Portland area is looking into tinting I would recommend Tommy's Window Tinting. Tommy did a great job on my rex. It was $185 for 5 windows and has been really great.

Check them out here:

http://www.tommyswindowtinting.com
    2002 Aspen White:

AVO Turbo-back, AVO TMIC, AVO BOV, AVO Short RAM Intake, AVO 15lb Wastegate Actuator, 225/45/17 Toyo Proxes 4 tires on 17x7 ADR wheels, SPO Front and Rear Sway bars, H&R Springs, STI Hoodscoop, STI Grill

1983 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 121,000 original miles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Some of you Oregon people already know, Saggio will come down and do a "Tint fest" and going through him is supporting a fellow ClubWRX member not just some random shop If anyone would like to know about the quality, ask any person in the Seattle/Tacoma area that has tint on their WRX and it is more than likely Dave's work...

Dave any idea on how many WRXs you have done in our group? I would guess over 100 by now ??

Thanks Jeff......^^^

Yes, I think the number is floating around 100 local Subaru owners. It keeps going up weekly.

Dave
    OK, so what's the speed of dark ?

Smell of Desire!

So when is the next Portland Tint-fest? I'm also waiting for The Tint Master to make his way down here

Jimmy

I wasn't trying to step on anyones toes. Just thought I would share my positive experience with a local shop.
    2002 Aspen White:

AVO Turbo-back, AVO TMIC, AVO BOV, AVO Short RAM Intake, AVO 15lb Wastegate Actuator, 225/45/17 Toyo Proxes 4 tires on 17x7 ADR wheels, SPO Front and Rear Sway bars, H&R Springs, STI Hoodscoop, STI Grill

1983 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60 121,000 original miles

Originally posted by Sporadic
    So when is the next Portland Tint-fest? I'm also waiting for The Tint Master to make his way down here

Jimmy
    good question...and what's the average charge? i'll take everyone's word on your work but i'm a broke mofo ya know...i gotta save up for these things
    john john,

02 WRX
    84 300zx Turbo

Come see my Rock Band: Rocket Dial...for show dates or general info contact us at: Rocket_Dial@yahoo.com

still waiting for the Portland tint fest......need tint to match the laminx tailight gear i just ordered!!!!

Update:

A Portland Tint Install day might be awhile...

I'm gainfully employed by my previous employer!

It will take some planning to break away from normal life to come down there.
    If I do come down it will only be for one day. That would be 3 cars in one day.

I'll keep this updated...

Thanks
    Dave

Smell of Desire!

count me in.damn boeing anyway ....*joke*

stillwants in............is this on the horizon or should i go local..let me know Dave..ok?

Looks like I'm way to busy up here to do a Portland Tint day. Sorry man. Make a road trip out of it and come up here.

Smell of Desire!

Looking for the best in Portland

Visit my ol buddy Bob Rossignol. He did my WRX wagon for $175. He warranties all his work and gives you a recipt to show the PO PO's if you get questioned about it. He lives in Gresham and you can set up an appointment with him at:

WindowTintKing.com
    TINA..... come eat your ham!!!

04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5

I think I'm going to get my tinting done sometime this week or next. You got any pics of that guys work? I want to get it done but Im skepitical on who to go to, because a couple of the local shops aren't very good.
    My poor tranny!... someone sell me an aspen white 06 sti.

Mods

Quote Originally Posted by SaggioWRX
    Looks like I'm way to busy up here to do a Portland Tint day. Sorry man. Make a road trip out of it and come up here.

ok...so whs the deal for a three hour road trip?

entertainment hile i wait??? HINt? loo

ACD formerly DML

Quote Originally Posted by barosborough
    Just for your information. If anyone in the Portland area is looking into tinting I would recommend Tommy's Window Tinting. Tommy did a great job on my rex. It was $185 for 5 windows and has been really great.

Check them out here:

http://www.tommyswindowtinting.com
    Thanks for the advice

I went to Tommys today, they did a GREAT job (got 35% all around) They had it done withing a couple hours and I got a discount because I told them that I had been referred to them from this site

I will get some pix up as soon as it isnt so gloomy around here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.