Window Tinting in Portland - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Window Tinting in Portland within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Super_HKS Any probono work done anywhere lol. Im tight on cash and want my silver on black ...

Quote Originally Posted by Super_HKS View Post
    Any probono work done anywhere lol. Im tight on cash and want my silver on black project to start.
    Now im stage 2 I can kinda focus on Blacking my STI BBS rims, Window tint, CF hood, CF trunk. Silver on black= HOT SEX!
    ask my friend won to hook you up with tint =)

425)495-0384

he has a tint shop on elliot ave in seattle

tell him David Chang sent ya
    -Lightning Red 2009 WRX Wagon-
    -Mod's to come later...-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dubrexsti View Post
    i had 3 cars done at tommys. He will do any tint that you want. I had 20 all around. He does warn you that sometimes cops wait near by and will give you a heafty ticket. 300 plus i think. Other then that i would say 2 thumbs up.
    oh my god, ticket costs over 300 in oregon?
    I used to live in oregon years back.. Haha
    here in washington state, its little over 100 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by subz View Post
    tommy is my dad
    claim
    1992 Jeep Wrangler (sold
    1987 Fiat Spyder (sold
    2002 WRX Wagon

Fyi

not sure if you guys know this. Oregon subie/evo owners are considered a SUV under Oregon vehicle code. Therefore we are allowed to have our windows tinted. If its got all wheel drive in Oregon its a SUV. So don"t be afraid when the Beaverton and Milwaukie cops hassle you for tint.
    One industrial accident away from financial freedom!

Blobeye Syndicate #215

Had my last two cars done at Tommy's. Originally recommended by a couple friends. Fully backing them. About to get my new car tinted there soon.

Hi all, just bought a 2014 wrx hatch and I'm looking to get the windows tinted. Anyone familiar with Highline Customs? They are very well reviewed by others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.