Window Tinting in Portland - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Window Tinting in Portland within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live in Lake O, and need tinting... what %'s do they do... and is it borderless ? And how ...

I live in Lake O, and need tinting... what %'s do they do... and is it borderless ? And how does it look, got any detailed pictures?
    -QualityOregon@hotmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ed1371
    Thanks for the advice

I went to Tommys today, they did a GREAT job (got 35% all around) They had it done withing a couple hours and I got a discount because I told them that I had been referred to them from this site

I will get some pix up as soon as it isnt so gloomy around here.
    How much did they get it done for ?
    I got an 04 STI that needs da tinting.

Question Tint

Why dose tinting cost So much here 175.00 to 195.00 I thougth it would be cheeper in the northwest.Tinting cost 80.00 in caly on good film.What am I getting for the extra 115.00?
    If you don't have AWD you don't have ****!

great work

I had 3 cars done at tommys. He will do any tint that you want. I had 20 all around. He does warn you that sometimes cops wait near by and will give you a heafty ticket. 300 plus I think. Other then that I would say 2 thumbs up.

Tommy is a rad guy.... he pesonally did my car.

I send people his way all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Turboman View Post
    Why dose tinting cost So much here 175.00 to 195.00 I thougth it would be cheeper in the northwest.Tinting cost 80.00 in caly on good film.What am I getting for the extra 115.00?
    well the reason is demand. there are more people in sunny areas wanting tint. then you are able to lower the price due to volume of costumers. vice versa up here. less demand higher price.

Alexia's isn't bad either. I had a car done there, when they were on canyon road.

JB's mobile tinting - Jerome Bourn
    503-709-8007

very nice guy whos done tinting for our customers at the shop I work at while they also have work done-all in one day. good prices also! call for a quote.
    bobby@preracing.com
    Performance Race Engineering
    503-619-0055

preracing.com
    Follow us on Twitter
    Friend us on MySpace

i just got my tint done by windowtinitking.com. bob is the owner and nice guy, he did my car himself. i recommend him, he uses good film and had good rates. he located right off division and 257th.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing View Post
    JB's mobile tinting - Jerome Bourn
    503-709-8007

very nice guy whos done tinting for our customers at the shop I work at while they also have work done-all in one day. good prices also! call for a quote.
    Nice guy.. I've seen him work too... Does a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by ODOT_hater View Post
    i just got my tint done by windowtinitking.com. bob is the owner and nice guy, he did my car himself. i recommend him, he uses good film and had good rates. he located right off division and 257th.
    I should check them out.. I live right there.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Banned
    tommy is my dad

I have been wanting to do that to my car... Would keep it cooler when it is in the sun plus add some security as well.

Any probono work done anywhere lol. Im tight on cash and want my silver on black project to start.
    Now im stage 2 I can kinda focus on Blacking my STI BBS rims, Window tint, CF hood, CF trunk. Silver on black= HOT SEX!
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

Amo
    I just bought a 06 Wagon WRX. I was looking at getting the windows tinted.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a place that does quality work, but is still pretty affordable?

Thanks.

I Just had my car done on thursday. Legal tint because I thought it would look a little cheesy on a black car. Anyways I had the guys at kingpin motoring in wilsonville do it, turned out great, but cost a little to much. 275 but at least its done now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.