The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 75
+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 78 FirstFirst ... 256566676869707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1168

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey PNW. New member here just saying hi. Here's our '13 WRX. RA mudflaps and a Magnaflow cat back for ...

Hey PNW. New member here just saying hi. Here's our '13 WRX. RA mudflaps and a Magnaflow cat back for the time being. Going to Oregon Trail Rally has me itching to do more with the car, but all in due time!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moved to Oregon two weeks ago! Picked up my '15 WRX Premium in GBP at the same time. Has ~650 miles so far!

Hey oregon people looking at buying an sti and am looking at this http://www.msportmotors.net/mobile/m...?VID=227005345
    It looks spendy but less than 20k miles.... thoughts? They said they would transport to oregon border to avoid cal taxes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    For that price, why not spend the extra $4k and buy a brand new one with 0 miles (and more importantly, a full warranty)? The new one will outhandle this one, and since you're looking at sedans anyway, the 2015 sedan only offering isn't a problem.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Good point but I like the hawkeye look.... probably get one cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    For that price, why not spend the extra $4k and buy a brand new one with 0 miles (and more importantly, a full warranty)? The new one will outhandle this one, and since you're looking at sedans anyway, the 2015 sedan only offering isn't a problem.
    I agree with this. If you haven't seen a 2015 in person yet then go see one, it may just change your mind. Plus all of the tweaks the new STis have make them the best performing model year yet.

Unless you're dead set on getting an STi, you should consider a 2015 WRX too. Picked up my Premium for just over $28K. Some reviewers say that it drives better than the previous generation STi.

hey guys, SE portland here

Just wanted to say hello, coming over from IWSTi.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    Just wanted to say hello, coming over from IWSTi.
    Welcome! What part of PDX? I'm in Newberg.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Welcome! What part of PDX? I'm in Newberg.
    Near the University of Portland.

2015 CWP WRX Premium

Just an FYI guys, Cars and Coffee this Saturday 8-11am at the Carman drive exit off of I-5. Also, big Subaru cruise to Seaside on Sunday. I can get the info for it if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaSteve View Post
    Just an FYI guys, Cars and Coffee this Saturday 8-11am at the Carman drive exit off of I-5. Also, big Subaru cruise to Seaside on Sunday. I can get the info for it if you want it.

My wife went to Orcas Island this morning for four nights, I am stuck taking care of the house and two puppies. Otherwise i would be in to both. Thanks for the info though man, do you keep folks updated on meets/rides in this thread? I am new to this forumn, and Subaru, but would love to get plugged in!

2015 CWP WRX Premium

I actually just moved to Oregon last month and picked up my first Subaru at that time. But I recently went to a meet in Beaverton and got connected with some people there. A lot of the meet/club/cruise info is done over Facebook through private groups and such. I can send you an invite over fb or just try and keep you updated through this thread, whichever is more convenient.

Id like an invite. Though I wont be back to the us till next year

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaSteve View Post
    I actually just moved to Oregon last month and picked up my first Subaru at that time. But I recently went to a meet in Beaverton and got connected with some people there. A lot of the meet/club/cruise info is done over Facebook through private groups and such. I can send you an invite over fb or just try and keep you updated through this thread, whichever is more convenient.
    Welcome man! My wife and me have been here since 94, and love it! This thread is the easiest for me, I somehow have managed to stay off FB, sure once I hit a couple, the connections will be made...

2015 CWP WRX Premium

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.