The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 63
Page 63 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Rambo Is anyone going to the Oregon Trail Rally? I'm planning on going to PIR Friday for ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
    Is anyone going to the Oregon Trail Rally? I'm planning on going to PIR Friday for the first four stages for sure, possibly the Saturday stages as well.

Oregon Trail Rally
    Thanks for the heads up! I would love to go, maybe we can meet up or something. I'll shoot you a PM.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hello all name is Robert and just moved from Colorado to Wilisonville Oregon to start a new job. Just picked up a black 08 Sti love her already..ready to get back and drive her Nice to meet you all. Any good hiking trails near by?

Quote Originally Posted by 08Stinyx View Post
    Hello all name is Robert and just moved from Colorado to Wilisonville Oregon to start a new job. Just picked up a black 08 Sti love her already..ready to get back and drive her Nice to meet you all. Any good hiking trails near by?
    Congrats on the STI! Welcome to Oregon! I just moved here myself, I'm not sure about Wilsonville but I know their's all kinds of trails/parks near where I live in Aloha. I'm sure there's some out your way as well, just have to do some googlin...Tons of outdoors stuff to do here. What kind of work do you do?
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:

I work for Kodiak pacific rotomilling. The company has me going out of town a lot . I like it a lot. So green in oregon!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I went to the Rally on Friday and was going to post some pics, but I guess I'm over my quota. I can't post anything... It was a great time, lots of cool people! At the end of the night their was a convoy of WRX's and STI's on the highway, really sweet!
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:

Previous rides:

No shortage of hiking around here! You are going to love the Columbia River Gorge. You might consider picking up one of those Oregon Hiking Guide books.

Welcome to the club and the state, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

Thanks, yeah ill be picking up a guide tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing the rest of oregon.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Bobby and I went to the Rally! So much fun....post up pics, please!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

From McMinnville, OR
    here is my new baby! 2002 WRX wagon with a little mods. just got into the subbie world and lovin it already!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saw a white STi at 76/subway/baskin robbins in La Grande today! Shout out!
    ....I'm just sayin'....

I Support ClubWRX
    10am appointment on Monday at PRE

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Spare52 View Post
    From McMinnville, OR
    here is my new baby! 2002 WRX wagon with a little mods. just got into the subbie world and lovin it already!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
    Links are not working. I am about 30min from mcminnville.

I Support ClubWRX
    If anyone is in the market for a pro tune I suggest going to Performance Race Engineering (PRE) I had an appointment at 10am this last monday and it was awesome. Great bunch of guys, drove the car in completely running like **** and left with a huge smile on my face. Bobby is a great guy who definitely knows his stuff, he went the extra mile it seems to make sure the car was safe to tune and at the end of the day would be reliable. I will return for work again.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

So I traded in my 2010 STi for a 2011 Tacoma in Feb. Sold the tacoma last week. Now I own a 2006 STi. Sure is nice having cheaper payments that is all I can say. When I get some extra cash I will probably have bobby tune my car again.

06 STI CGM -Current-
    10 STI-SE DGM -SOLD-
    04 WRX PSM -SOLD-
    Blobeye Syndicate #88

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSilver View Post
    So I traded in my 2010 STi for a 2011 Tacoma in Feb. Sold the tacoma last week. Now I own a 2006 STi. Sure is nice having cheaper payments that is all I can say. When I get some extra cash I will probably have bobby tune my car again.
    Nice! I really miss my 06 STI, mine looked exactly like yours. IMHO the 06/07's were the best years for the USDM STI's. The handling is absolutely perfect and swinging the tail out is no problem at all, especially if your stage 2. My only complaint was that the seats didn't fold down, if they did I might still have it. Hey do you need a Acessport? I have mine for sale for $250, it's a version 1. Congrats!
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:

Previous rides: