The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 34
Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Welcome welcome welcome! Off to change the oil... gots a long drive tomorrow......

Welcome welcome welcome! Off to change the oil... gots a long drive tomorrow...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Where you goin? I gotta long drive Saturday

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    welcome!!
    You always give me the biggest welcomes! You rock! You get 5 thumbs up!

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Where you goin? I gotta long drive Saturday
    Leavin Portland at 0700... hopefully arriving in Garberville, California at 1600ish. Humbolt county is beautiful!

Where are you off to?

Hey Jebus Im Going to Eureka Saturday (not long drive i live in Crescent City), taking the fam to hangout and go to the zoo, Im also meeting up with a friend with a MBP 06 2.5i but sad to say i wont be in my white rex (getting transplant). Might be taking the BRP 00' RS with goldies or the granny mobile white mercury le sable Anyways just incase we see eachother drivin Ill wave
    "You brake and then turn the wheel, step on the clutch, and pull the e-brake. Release the e-brake, go into countersteer mode, then wait. Wait until you know the car is facing the corner exit direction. then you smile and slam on the gas as you exit the corner." - Keiichi Tsuchiya

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Everyone have a Fun and Safe journey this weekend!

oohh and your welcome Ameila(sp?)
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post

oohh and your welcome Ameila(sp?)

Amelia.... lol. Very close. Don't worry nobody can really ever spell it. Or understand me when I say my name is Amelia. They are like what? I end up having to say like Amelia Airheart... lol.

love the noose(sp?) lol picture. Pictures are worth more than words ya know. No Northern Oregon meets going on lately? I would be down according to avail. but haven't seen much up lately? Am I misssing out on anything?

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyNuby View Post
    love the noose(sp?) lol picture. Pictures are worth more than words ya know. No Northern Oregon meets going on lately? I would be down according to avail. but haven't seen much up lately? Am I misssing out on anything?
    Yeah its sooo funny! Noose is right.. And gas prices are ridiculous!

The mazda grand prix is at PIR tomorrow. And drifting and time attack are going on too. $15 to get in.

I believe I am coming down with a cold... Cough Cough! Paid sick days ftmfw!

Ah crap. I actually have the day off today but We have a Croquet party to go to. It's a must go once a year drunk fest that we enjoy...and no i will not be driving home...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Leavin Portland at 0700... hopefully arriving in Garberville, California at 1600ish. Humbolt county is beautiful!

Where are you off to?
    Sweet Home, Oregon 210.5 miles north of me

Well... I am back, 900 miles, 1 ticket, and a tank full of regular later!

FULL STORY
    Pull up to a Shell in ... Drain, OR and this pothead comes over (works for the gas station) and says he used to have one but says his had a turbo on it and that he wrecked it. I respond with "all wrx's have turbos...". He then asks if my 02 is an STi and I explain that the STi wasn't made that year. I tell him to fill it up with premium (92 oct at this particular Shell) and he repeats it back to me and goes off to full the tank. I look behind me as he is finishing up and I see he just finished filling it with regular. I ask my wife what I asked for and she says "premium, like always...". So I get out of my car and almost freak out (I was handed the speeding ticket just 10 minutes prior...) but the wife calms me down and I go inside to tell the manager what happened. The kid walks in and says I asked for regular but the manager looked at my car and knew better. There was a shop right next door and they drained (get it?) the fuel and filled the WRX for free with premium! Too bad it took 45 minutes to get back on the road. I love free gas, wonderful thing. I hate having to go through all of that to get it though, and I feel bad for the manager cuz the kid effed up and cost them almost $100.

Long story short, don't go to Drain, OR.

/rant
    Last edited by Jebus; 07-28-2008 at 08:16 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    Well... I am back, 900 miles, 1 ticket, and a tank full of regular later!

FULL STORY
    Pull up to a Shell in ... Drain, OR and this pothead comes over (works for the gas station) and says he used to have one but says his had a turbo on it and that he wrecked it. I respond with "all wrx's have turbos...". He then asks if my 02 is an STi and I explain that the STi wasn't made that year. I tell him to fill it up with premium (92 oct at this particular Shell) and he repeats it back to me and goes off to full the tank. I look behind me as he is finishing up and I see he just finished filling it with regular. I ask my wife what I asked for and she says "premium, like always...". So I get out of my car and almost freak out (I was handed the speeding ticket just 10 minutes prior...) but the wife calms me down and I go inside to tell the manager what happened. The kid walks in and says I asked for regular but the manager looked at my car and knew better. There was a shop right next door and they drained (get it?) the fuel and filled the WRX for free with premium! Too bad it took 45 minutes to get back on the road. I love free gas, wonderful thing. I hate having to go through all of that to get it though, and I feel bad for the manager cuz the kid effed up and cost them almost $100.

Long story short, don't go to Drain, OR.

/rant
    Im surprised there is gas in drain..

So you said 92 at this particular shell. Have you been to another in Oregon that sold 93? I was under the assumption that all premium in oregon was 92.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Im surprised there is gas in drain..

So you said 92 at this particular shell. Have you been to another in Oregon that sold 93? I was under the assumption that all premium in oregon was 92.
    93 no... 91 yes. There are a few that only have 92 oct. The Chevron just down the street from me here in Portland on Terwilliger is 91oct. It varies from station to station...

Been through drain before a few times....and yet your story is sad, I can't say I am suprised. I am always so worried about it that I have to lean over and make sure the guy presses the right button. Super ocd...lol.

And the ticket?