The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 29
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ya, kinda.....whats your last name?...

ya, kinda.....whats your last name?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Coker. we played baseball together.

I Support ClubWRX
    you played baseball with Dallas? Or against Dallas? I thought you said KU for a minute..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

did you know chris bitzer? or josh madden?.....to many festive nights have left my highschool memories alittle hazy

I Support ClubWRX

Dallas. I gotta customer who wants me to put our heads together and find a lift kit for an element. He also wants to pay us to install his header/catback. Since I still have the business and still deal with promotion distributing, we can get the parts cheap, what do you think? He is moving to cali in a couple weeks.

chris bitzer and josh madden..... those names are familiar but i can't picture them.

i did go to KU, i was talking about Babe Ruth (summer ball) as opposed to high school where i would have played against him.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh, Yea I see. We had babe ruth here too, then summer ball in high school. Medford Mustangs.. Sometimes I miss the stupid days

pm me a pic of yourself maybe that would help.....hell ya im down for a catback/ header install........a lift for an element? i didnt think they made one

tell him no go on the lift........there isnt a kit that i could find. if we had more time and i could look at the car to take measurements, i might be able to mill some parts or do a spring conversion.......i dont know the major issue i see with trying to lift an element is that the suspension isnt like the crv, its more like a civic and would mess with the front strut angles way to much. thought if he has time and $$$$$ i might change my mind

I Support ClubWRX
    From what he tells me he saw tein has one that can go positive 1". I know skyjacker makes one for the ridgeline, which isnt too terribly different than any other honda built today, just a tiny bit different. All it is, is a 2" spacer that bolts to the top of the strut and bolts to the body where the strut would.

Hey southern Oregon guys. I thought I'd drop by and let you all know about JSmotorsports.org its forum for more then just the guys in Medford. I am co-creator with another friend of mine. We have a ton of guys from Sacramento to a few from Portland. We have nearly 200 members, 60-70 are active members who are active in racing (at the tracks of course). We're mainly Northern California and Southern Oregon guys, hence the JS which stands for Jefferson State. We have a small handful of Suby's on there and it'd be cool to see some more of you guys on there as well! I hope its cool if I do a little recruiting on here. I don't mean to step on any toes by posting this up. We're in no way in competition with this forum of course. See you guys around!

spacers is what i was thinking about milling for him....if someone make em, and he wants to have some installed im down. how much in labor did you tell him?......just let me know if hes down, we'll get in my garage and tear it up. tein doesnt have a listing for the element that lifts it only drop springs.....i think hes reaching.....
    Last edited by HONSUBY; 04-27-2008 at 09:25 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I thought so too. I know for years in the business (same as you) never to absolutely take someones word. The only thing I can say is the dude has a new element, a new concorse (zx14 with bags) and he just paid me cash for a carbon HJC Full face and the 214 dollars in front brake pads for the concorse. He pulled out a wad. Anyway. I figured Id call tomorrow get the price on the parts, Id give you a call tell you cost and retail then decide on a labor. Split it 50/50 and share the work.

sorry but i started freshman year for tigard high school and we won the 4a state championship. lol sounds like i found some football buddies

I Support ClubWRX
    We lost to Roseburgh my Freshman year in state and lost to sprague my Junior year. Bad thing is if I still lived in Salem I would of been on that team

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.