The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 26
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ...

I Support ClubWRX

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bo, your wife probly hates me for giving you the idea to sell sonic. Mines down with us adding an sti to the garage to keep the rex company --i just have to figure out a way to keep her from driving it, instead of her car

I Support ClubWRX
    Nah she doesnt. She is kinda tired of me dumping cash into Sonic to get to the performance level of an STi. In fact she would get rid of her car for me to get a new one if we could get out of it. (Thanks to the Dodge we are stuck for another year) Plus I think I can find a nice 04-05 STi for less than 20 if I really look, so why pay what I pay now and dump cash into it when I could have what I want with the parts I already have for the payment I already have.

my thoughts exactly....there isnt going to be a very much difference in the payment on an sti or my truck. plus the sti is alot more fun to drive--oh and amber knows that if i upgrade on the sti the stock stuff will go on the rex
    Last edited by HONSUBY; 04-20-2008 at 11:50 AM.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Bobby says I have my STi already... just in a different form.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

03 yellow wrx, black hood, pre sticker drivers side, I-5 north at north wilsonville exit sunday afternoon. I spotted that thing from the other side of the freeway in the south bound lane. Looks sweet from that far, can't imagine up close. Some guy put a card on my drivers window at the mall. I didn't see until I was going down the road. It slipped down the window. Are the door panels easy to get off of these things or what. I did see the card said rallytek on it before it went into the abyss. Is it worth it?

I Support ClubWRX
    Nope. Youll get another one.

Bright yellow??
    Last edited by T0rque; 04-27-2008 at 12:39 AM.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyNuby View Post
    03 yellow wrx, black hood, pre sticker drivers side, I-5 north at north wilsonville exit sunday afternoon. I spotted that thing from the other side of the freeway in the south bound lane. Looks sweet from that far, can't imagine up close. Some guy put a card on my drivers window at the mall. I didn't see until I was going down the road. It slipped down the window. Are the door panels easy to get off of these things or what. I did see the card said rallytek on it before it went into the abyss. Is it worth it?
    Thats Billy in his Sonic wrx. his screen name here is *03wRx*. He went down to salem for the AutoX they had down there. It Looks just like ours minus the Hugh PRE Stickers down the side of the doors and 04/05 Rear end. People mistake him as Bobby all the time... You need to come up to Portland and Hang out with us sometime!!!

And is what Worth it?
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

I Support ClubWRX
    where is scuby nuby from?

Wilsonville

I was talking about the card that slipped down my window as I rolled it down. No big deal. I was bloviating. I am always down with rolling to p-town, I usually have sun, mon off so it limits what I can do sometimes

I Support ClubWRX
    Wilsonville, cool. I think thats the freeway exit I take to get to my sisters in Sherwood. Take the Wilsonville exit then turn left take a right at the light after the chevron station follow that windy ass road out turn right a couple times blah blah blah

Yep, thats the ole' stompin grounds.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ok cool. Makin sure I had my bearrings right.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyNuby View Post
    Wilsonville

I was talking about the card that slipped down my window as I rolled it down. No big deal. I was bloviating. I am always down with rolling to p-town, I usually have sun, mon off so it limits what I can do sometimes
    yah, Well... We're leaving this Sunday for Maui, but we usually are doing something... Last sunday was the autox in Salem and sunday before that was the Rally X in Hilsboro. So, we should make plans sometime soon!!

next friday i'm coming to pre that away bobby can check my car out. will you let him know?? its finally back to its rightfull owner haha i'm stoked the tranny and new clutch works perfect you don't even know and the differential controls really help

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.