The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 25
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX Only for an STi OHhh... I dont think I can ever trade in the Yellow Beast ...

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Only for an STi
    OHhh... I dont think I can ever trade in the Yellow Beast or my Forester! I love them way to much.....
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yea why are you getting rid of your car that sounds sweet. how much are you selling it for?? my buddy wants to get one?

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Yup, Hes my Friend!

Thats tight. I used to see him at the watering hole a ton but not no more. I finally seen him to show him my new ride. Hard to turn on a guy with a tricked out ride, haha

I Support ClubWRX
    Well bone stock with the wheels, tires and lowering springs Id sell it for about 15,000.

With all the mods Id probably want about 17. I really would like to ask $18,000 for it all modified but at 17,000 its already kind of a stretch even tho you could easily get a grand for the headlights alone. Especially if you were to sell them to someone with a yellow car.

As far as I know this car is the ONLY Sonic Yellow without a trunk lid spoiler and a factory decklid. Usually they swap out to carbon fiber, but this trunk lid is a factory new trunk lid, painted Sonic Yellow. Also just to talk it up a bit more, Ive had this car parked next to another Sonic Yellow and this car without a doubt has better paint and is a little different color. Mainly because the paint isnt 6 years old like the rest of the SY cars out there.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I Support ClubWRX
    OHhh... I dont think I can ever trade in the Yellow Beast or my Forester! I love them way to much.....
    Well I probably wouldnt sell either one of yours either haha. Mine isnt as modified. I am also at my limits with it. I could easily swap the turbo out but Id rather not spend that kind of cash. I think I will honestly buy an 05 STi, get a hi flow catted downpipe, HKS Cat back exhaust and an AP. Id probably keep it at that. Id deffinately lower it but I doubt Id get different wheels.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Sounds like a great plan to me!

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    we've gone a long ways with both...so, we have to keep them! But one day I'll have my dream car! White STi with Gold BBS wheels... One day in the near future!
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

that's such a sick lookin sti

we've gone a long ways with both...so, we have to keep them! But one day I'll have my dream car! White STi with Gold BBS wheels... One day in the near future!

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by redscoobysnack View Post
    that's such a sick lookin sti
    Yah, White on Gold... Very sexy! SO, when exactly are you getting your wrx back?

once i get the title in the mail i can go pick it up. waitin for the ups dude lol sometime within the next week for sure

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey, Just wanted to see if people wanted to come out to Sunset lanes. DS will be there celebrating Billy's BDay and just to get together!

SunSet Lanes
    12770 SW Walker Rd
    Beaverton, OR 97005

Sat Night - 9:30PM to 11:30PM
    Cost = $13.00

i agree Jen 04-05 aspen white STi/gold bbs FTW!
    358 awhp/430 tq.Tuned by PRE
    stock turbo
    DIFFERENT STROKES.
    Blobeye syndicate #101

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan2.5 View Post
    i agree Jen 04-05 aspen white STi/gold bbs FTW!
    Yah, I wouldnt mind an 06 or 07 either... Just not really into the 08's at this point. But Def. gotta be white with gold wheels.

.... mmmmmm Sexy.....

Yah, I wouldnt mind an 06 or 07 either... Just not really into the 08's at this point. But Def. gotta be white with gold wheels.

.... mmmmmm Sexy.....
    +1... but I could go for an 08...

+1, haha I just don't make enough money for the sti, or at least it would be a very bad financial move(38k last I checked)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.