The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Farmtruckracer That's funny, I went to Boise to get my WRX 3 weeks ago. I'm guessing the ...

Quote Originally Posted by Farmtruckracer View Post
    That's funny, I went to Boise to get my WRX 3 weeks ago. I'm guessing the one you saw is the blue one at Murry Chev? I can swing by and look probly this weekend some time. Murry is only a few mins away from me.
    Really, was it at a dealer in Boise? Or private party. That is funny.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Larry Miller Subaru. Found on Craigslist and flew there a day later.

Yeah it is the blue one at Murray Chevrolet. Are they a reputable dealer?

If anyone wants to check it out for me that would be awesome. I've been emailing one of their sales people there and getting info on it. It has an STI exhaust on it, I think it's just a cat back. It's supposed to be stock other than that.

If anyone looks at it, I want to check that there's no bov or cai or anything weird under the hood. That the tires are in decent shape, etc. etc. If anyone has time for a test drive that would be cool too to get some feedback on how it feels...tranny, clutch, steering, etc.

Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmtruckracer View Post
    Larry Miller Subaru. Found on Craigslist and flew there a day later.
    Oh okay. I've been looking for quite a while but that's newer than I was looking at (07 in your profile I assume).

I Support ClubWRX
    why all this chat about I DA HO?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

what's good guys?? at least you guys are civil over here...tnt has some hot heads i tell you what.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    why all this chat about I DA HO?
    Hi Bo, hows it going?
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Whats up yall. Just stopping in to say hi. Newbie to the site let alone my first wrx about 3 weeks old. I read the whole thread and this pre shop sounds pretty cool. I will have to get some cash money together and check it out sometime. Any opinions on pdx tuning?

Rich

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Hi Bo, hows it going?
    Ive been better. Ive been puking since 10 last night

Nothing says car upgrades like birthday cash... hows it going everyone?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyNuby View Post
    Whats up yall. Just stopping in to say hi. Newbie to the site let alone my first wrx about 3 weeks old. I read the whole thread and this pre shop sounds pretty cool. I will have to get some cash money together and check it out sometime. Any opinions on pdx tuning?

Rich
    Welcome, PDX is nice if you need a tune fast and cant make the trip to a tuner, or just have a normal stage 2 and want it a little better without spending the cash.

PRE is good because Bobby is here on the boards, his wife is here and they do a lot more than just tuning. Bobbys WRX has a 2.5 liter shortblock backed up by a chevy th400 transmission, full on RWD. Their Forester is full on STi Engine, 6 speed, rear end and full on suspension.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, PDX is nice if you need a tune fast and cant make the trip to a tuner, or just have a normal stage 2 and want it a little better without spending the cash.

PRE is good because Bobby is here on the boards, his wife is here and they do a lot more than just tuning. Bobbys WRX has a 2.5 liter shortblock backed up by a chevy th400 transmission, full on RWD. Their Forester is full on STi Engine, 6 speed, rear end and full on suspension.
    Either place is good, Like Bo said, My husband works for PRE. They are a great shop that does Installs and Tuning. My husband, Bobby is the Head Tuner for PRE and has Tuned over 7,000 logged cars on there dyno. You should come out to the shop sometime and take a look at all the nice parts in stock from HID's, bulbs, turbo inlet tubs, turbos, full exhausts, big brake kits from Rotora, Seibon cf hoods-trunks-and exhaust shields, hoses, Coilovers, wheels, koyo radiators and even engine blocks waiting for someone to swap. They have worked on the 08 WRX and STi before and On Sat, a bunch of us Local Club members will be at PRE for a Friends(sn-*03wRx*) gtspec header install! If you have the time, come on out and meet us and we can do lunch?

Ive been better. Ive been puking since 10 last night
    man, that sucks BO!! Hows the Baby... I betcha hes getting so big... Lets see some pics.. PLEASE!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Spotted in Woodburn

White Bugeye WRX, Stock Rims, FMIC (I am pretty sure I saw one), looked like a 3 inch CBE or TBE. Injen sticker in rear window, tinted all the way around.

8:30 am Tuesday 4/8 - Woodburn

Followed you in my 07 WRX Wagon from Woodburn onto I-5 NB, exited at South Wilsonville. Gave each other the nod, I turned left at the light to go to work and you went right.

Good looking ride! Sounded sexy!

--Chris
    2007 WRX Wagon Limited OBP
    Stock until the warranty ends!

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Either place is good, Like Bo said, My husband works for PRE. They are a great shop that does Installs and Tuning. My husband, Bobby is the Head Tuner for PRE and has Tuned over 7,000 logged cars on there dyno. You should come out to the shop sometime and take a look at all the nice parts in stock from HID's, bulbs, turbo inlet tubs, turbos, full exhausts, big brake kits from Rotora, Seibon cf hoods-trunks-and exhaust shields, hoses, Coilovers, wheels, koyo radiators and even engine blocks waiting for someone to swap. They have worked on the 08 WRX and STi before and On Sat, a bunch of us Local Club members will be at PRE for a Friends(sn-*03wRx*) gtspec header install! If you have the time, come on out and meet us and we can do lunch?

Sounds fun but gotta work sat. let alone most saturdays. Sometime I will have to get some cash and visit your shop.

man, that sucks BO!! Hows the Baby... I betcha hes getting so big... Lets see some pics.. PLEASE!

hey jen i got a 100% car sponsor yay no more aamco haa how's everything for you??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.