The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 22
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; whoever it was that car is bad ass!!...

whoever it was that car is bad ass!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    so whats the update with your car?
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

still waiting...4 or 5 more days and i think i should be cruising again

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by redscoobysnack View Post
    still waiting...4 or 5 more days and i think i should be cruising again
    so, its for sale now?
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

yea but no i don't know what i want to do with it. i wanna keep it cause it's special to me because my dad paid for it and hes dead now but i need money as well. i'm already in debt 3500 to my mom she paid for the tranny and clutch. ??? i start working today at rite aid though? how are you guys??

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    yea but no i don't know what i want to do with it. i wanna keep it cause it's special to me because my dad paid for it and hes dead now but i need money as well. i'm already in debt 3500 to my mom she paid for the tranny and clutch. ??? i start working today at rite aid though? how are you guys??
    We are doing Great!

If you dont wanna sell it due to a special meaning or attachment to you, then just work you butt off to pay off your mom. I wouldnt get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    We are doing Great!

If you dont wanna sell it due to a special meaning or attachment to you, then just work you butt off to pay off your mom. I wouldnt get rid of it.
    that's what i'm going to do i think. and why wouldn't you get rid of it, i'ts just a wrx?? it's slow

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    that's what i'm going to do i think. and why wouldn't you get rid of it, i'ts just a wrx?? it's slow
    cause it had a special meaning and its paid off. No need to get into another car loan thats 18,000 for a nice car when you have one and your 3500 debt to your mom is better then trying to finance another car.

i was thinkin about doing that too but i doubt i'll ever get rid of this car...i'll buy another one in cash but not finance i don't like bills. haha i paid for this one in cash so

I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to drive by a car I saw for sale in Oregon and give me their opinion on it? I live in Boise and am searching for a nice wrx. I found an 03' for sale at a dealer in Gresham. If anyone wants to check it out for me let me know and I'll give you the details. Thanks.

haha my 02 wrx is for sale well kinda. 15000

Yeah I saw you were kinda selling it. I'd keep it if I were you. Paid for + special meaning = keeper

i think that's what i'm going to do...but yea for sure i could definatley help you out and get some more info on it if you would like???

Quote Originally Posted by wrxstar View Post
    I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to drive by a car I saw for sale in Oregon and give me their opinion on it? I live in Boise and am searching for a nice wrx. I found an 03' for sale at a dealer in Gresham. If anyone wants to check it out for me let me know and I'll give you the details. Thanks.
    That's funny, I went to Boise to get my WRX 3 weeks ago. I'm guessing the one you saw is the blue one at Murry Chev? I can swing by and look probly this weekend some time. Murry is only a few mins away from me.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmtruckracer View Post
    That's funny, I went to Boise to get my WRX 3 weeks ago. I'm guessing the one you saw is the blue one at Murry Chev? I can swing by and look probly this weekend some time. Murry is only a few mins away from me.
    yah, thats the one! I've seen it, but never stopped in. He pm'd me to see if I could check it out for him. I've been to busy to do anything!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.