The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 21
Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yea i just got off the phone with your husband i believe and he told me to come in and ...

yea i just got off the phone with your husband i believe and he told me to come in and say hi..he wants to check out my car. he told me i paid wayyyyyy tooooo much for the new clutch and tranny. but yea i would be down to come and check you guys out. to tell you the truth i just want to see all the hot scoobys you guys have haha i'm really jealous!
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 03-27-2008 at 10:39 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by redscoobysnack View Post
    yea i just got off the phone with your husband i believe and he told me to come in and say hi..he wants to check out my car. he told me i paid wayyyyyy tooooo much for the new clutch and tranny. but yea i would be down to come and check you guys out. to tell you the truth i just want to see all the hot scoobys you guys have haha i'm really jealous!
    you too can have a HAWT SUBIE! lol.. all in due time and funds... lol Good you got to talk with him. Yah, Bobby loves to help out. Hes very interested in your car. i told him your situation. I know it'll get better. Its just it always get worse before it gets better, So I'm told.. lol.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

well that's good! i hope it gets better cuz i haven't been able to drive my car for about 4 weeks...ahhhh i'm going crazy. and my car will be hot just give me a year and i'll have a hot ass car!!

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    well that's good! i hope it gets better cuz i haven't been able to drive my car for about 4 weeks...ahhhh i'm going crazy. and my car will be hot just give me a year and i'll have a hot ass car!!
    So, you coming out to the shop to meet us? Thinking I'll be there for the Last Hour or so. Around 5pm.
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

I'll try and make it there today. Hoping to get a shifter & bushings, and to just say hi to gang.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Farmtruckracer View Post
    I'll try and make it there today. Hoping to get a shifter & bushings, and to just say hi to gang.
    cool, I'll be there at about 5... see you then!

well aamco won't let me have my car back. i'm going to have to take them to court. they are saying i owe them 3,500 dollars for a new tranny so i'm going to have to take them to court so i don't know how long i'll be without a car. (

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    well aamco won't let me have my car back. i'm going to have to take them to court. they are saying i owe them 3,500 dollars for a new tranny so i'm going to have to take them to court so i don't know how long i'll be without a car. (
    Didnt you already pay them 5,000?

no i've payed them a total of 1800 dollars for a clutch that is sitting in my house because it won't work with the new tranny they bought for my car. they want 3500 for the tranny so it would be a total of over 5000 i would have to pay...not going to happen i could have gotten another car for that much money.

ughhhh i'm sooo frickin frustrated with the whole situation. i hope my attorney will fix everything. idk the police are involved now because they won't let me take my possesions out of my car. all i wanted from my car was my hats but they refused me them until i payed them the money. rediculous

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    no i've payed them a total of 1800 dollars for a clutch that is sitting in my house because it won't work with the new tranny they bought for my car. they want 3500 for the tranny so it would be a total of over 5000 i would have to pay...not going to happen i could have gotten another car for that much money.

ughhhh i'm sooo frickin frustrated with the whole situation. i hope my attorney will fix everything. idk the police are involved now because they won't let me take my possesions out of my car. all i wanted from my car was my hats but they refused me them until i payed them the money. rediculous
    well why are you having to keep a clutch that they ordered but doesnt work for your car? I dont understand that. They can return the item themselves and get their money back? which Aamco is this?? what do the police say? Man, What a Pain in the butt. I hope the best for you. Keep me posted!

yea well they said that they couldn't return the clutch because there wasn't a warranty with it...and the cops couldn't do anything because it's a civil suit...

i saw bobby i believe driving his wrx today me and my buddy passed you guys in his sti. his car is sick

Hope everything works out for you Red!

The old lady and I have chosen a place in P-town... its by Marshall Park... SW Portland... gonna be nice!

Everyone enjoying the snow?

yea thanks man...i hope it all works out too...i'm selling my scooby though.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    i saw bobby i believe driving his wrx today me and my buddy passed you guys in his sti. his car is sick
    That was Probably Billy's sonic wrx, his looks like ours. Our Yellow Beast is at a Sponosor's Shop getting all Tubbed, caged and back halfed.