The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 20
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I hope you get things worked out? How long ago did you buy the car? And how long after did ...

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    I hope you get things worked out? How long ago did you buy the car? And how long after did you have to get a new clutch and tranny? I sure hope you the best in this situation.

I know your new to the scene and all so just alittle insight, PRE (Performance Race Engineering) is a local shop that my husband works for and they are a Vendor here as well. They work on and tune just about anything. Lots of subarus of course! Half the the PRE Team own subarus! If you are ever in the need for something or have questions... Jason and Bobby are really full of knowledge. Call the shop if you have any questions or anything. 503-619-0055

Keep us posted on how things go with your lawer.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok well to tell you the truth i bought the car about a month ago and about 6 hours after driving it around the clutch went out so i got it fixed and as i was pulling out of the aamco parcking lot 2nd gear went out. and then about 3 to 4 hours later my whole tranny blew up! yea i know i got lemoned by the previous owner. but yea that's awesome he works there. i would be so down to come and check it out once i get my car back. i'm feening for my car haha

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by redscoobysnack View Post
    ok well to tell you the truth i bought the car about a month ago and about 6 hours after driving it around the clutch went out so i got it fixed and as i was pulling out of the aamco parcking lot 2nd gear went out. and then about 3 to 4 hours later my whole tranny blew up! yea i know i got lemoned by the previous owner. but yea that's awesome he works there. i would be so down to come and check it out once i get my car back. i'm feening for my car haha
    can you post up some more pics of your car... it looks familar... And it would be cool to meet you! You really should come and hang out!
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

yea i'll have to put some new pics up tomorrow when i go to aamco..ha i'll make them let me take pics and you might have seen my car around. i did drive it all around portland one day haha but yea it would be nice to meet up with you guys one of these days. where abouts do you live?

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    yea i'll have to put some new pics up tomorrow when i go to aamco..ha i'll make them let me take pics and you might have seen my car around. i did drive it all around portland one day haha but yea it would be nice to meet up with you guys one of these days. where abouts do you live?
    I live in the Gresham/Troutdale area. what kinda wheels do you have? are the grey?

yea they are like a dark grey why have you seen my car???

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    yea they are like a dark grey why have you seen my car???
    who did you buy the car from? private party or dealer?

private party why??

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    private party why??
    Cause it looks like a car I've seen around here. A guy who helped his girl put all the mods on it. his girl owned it, I believe but He drove it most of the time. I'm not for sure it's your car, but it looks just like it. they also had a small child. I may have seen it at the track too... It just looks Very familar.
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 03-27-2008 at 09:04 AM.

probably not my car because there isn't really any mods on the car. maybe idk lol you'll see it soon cuz i think i'm getting it out today.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    probably not my car because there isn't really any mods on the car. maybe idk lol you'll see it soon cuz i think i'm getting it out today.
    Cool, hope all works out. Did you talk to a attorney? 1800 is expensive for a Clutch ... was it a stock one? You can get a really good aftermarket race clutch for that price! It just sucks to see people get hosed !

well it's a stage 1 performance clutch and i still have it but i'm selling it cuz aamco won't refund it. but i have and exedy performance clutch in my scooby right now. i have the 2007 wrx tranny in my car with the new differential controls and what not. do you want to buy a new clutch for cheap??? like 400 dollars

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    well it's a stage 1 performance clutch and i still have it but i'm selling it cuz aamco won't refund it. but i have and exedy performance clutch in my scooby right now. i have the 2007 wrx tranny in my car with the new differential controls and what not. do you want to buy a new clutch for cheap??? like 400 dollars
    I also have the Exedy Stage 1 Clutch, about 4 months old... Sorry and My husband works for a shop so, I get things for cheap as it is. Post it up on craigslist so another subie person can get a good deal. I'm not sure what they go for new. You might wanna find out and post it up from there. When do you get to pick up your car?

i know your lucky!!! lol and it's on craigslist, my cams need to get fixed next unfortunatley. they came up as a displacement. idk my check engine light wasn't on so.?? i need to have one of you guys check my car out for me.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    i know your lucky!!! lol and it's on craigslist, my cams need to get fixed next unfortunatley. they came up as a displacement. idk my check engine light wasn't on so.?? i need to have one of you guys check my car out for me.
    I'm sure you'll get treated well at PRE. Go and check out the shop and get a feel for the Guys. They're all great! I think the PRE Team ROCKS! Lots of members here have been to PRE, had work done and tuned by my bobby! Maybe you can come hang out on Friday. I'll be at the shop waiting to find out what the plan is for the night. You're more then welcome to come by and meet us and say hi.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.