The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! - Page 19
Page 19 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The OFFICIAL Oregon Thread!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello everyone. Just got my WRX last week after wanting one for 2 years. Had to go to Boise to ...

Hello everyone. Just got my WRX last week after wanting one for 2 years. Had to go to Boise to get one but had a nice time getting to know my new ride on way back to Gresham.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

You'll find a strong Suby community around PDX. Any mods?

Later, T.J.
    200,000 mile club.

Old Irish adage: "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

Just a k&n drop in that came with car. I hope to get a Cobb AP as soon as I recover from the down payment. Then get some gauges, don't want pods. Looking into some sort of digital monitor like dashdaq or something.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmtruckracer View Post
    Hello everyone. Just got my WRX last week after wanting one for 2 years. Had to go to Boise to get one but had a nice time getting to know my new ride on way back to Gresham.
    Hi, Welcome!! You should come and hang out with us sometime! I'm in the Same area as you!

Enjoy the club
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Hello

Hi, i'm spencer and i'm from tigard and i just purchased my new scooby. and i'm just looking for some other people who just like to meet up and kickit, i wanna get to know more people with scooby's. hit me back

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by redscoobysnack View Post
    Hi, i'm spencer and i'm from tigard and i just purchased my new scooby. and i'm just looking for some other people who just like to meet up and kickit, i wanna get to know more people with scooby's. hit me back
    Hi, there is lots of us NW oregon members here that are from the portland area... We hang out often!! I'll PM you if we do anything this Friday!
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

howdy! i think i see another bug eye. hope you make it out to some of our events this summer
    Bugeye Mafia #137
    13.03 @ 104.9mph
    Proud PRE customer. Tuned By Bobby
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    240 whp 258 ftlb

yeah i'm just trying to get some tips on how and what to do to my new scooby. but yea that would be sweet just let me know.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    yeah i'm just trying to get some tips on how and what to do to my new scooby. but yea that would be sweet just let me know.
    oohh also, mark the date of June 7th off! PRE is having a Dyno Day.

for sure is it free? my car has costed me some money already haha it's in the shop right now getting a brand new performance clutch and new tranny. total cost was 5000 bucks. i hopefully can get my car out today. lol

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    for sure is it free? my car has costed me some money already haha it's in the shop right now getting a brand new performance clutch and new tranny. total cost was 5000 bucks. i hopefully can get my car out today. lol
    a brand new Tranny not remanufactored? Right ... and what kind of Performance clutch did you get?? Where did you go? Also, the dyno day isnt free. Last dyno day, March 15th it was 30.00 bucks. Not sure what it'll cost this time. I'm sure it'll be about the same.

yea i went to aamco and there trying to scam me...like they made me buy a clutch for 1800 and then they told me that it wasn't compatible with my new tranny so they ended up giving me the new clutch and putting in a 07 clutch and tranny with 9000 miles on it...sounds a little weird so i have an appointment with an attorney in the morning...i got lemoned

dude you could of got a sti 6speed tranny swap for that kinda cash! you should of went to PRE they would of took care of you.
    Billy
    352whp 365ftlbs P-R-E tuned
    12.32 @ 110mph (old dyno numbers 315/341)

hey Spencer Im Billy, I live really close to tigard in beaverton! you should come hang out with me and the ds members some time.
    Billy
    352whp 365ftlbs P-R-E tuned
    12.32 @ 110mph (old dyno numbers 315/341)

that would be awesome to hang one of these days. and i know i should have looked around before i just threw my car into a shop. and i haven't paid them for the tranny yet. and i don't think i am going to unless they refund my clutch