Day CRUISE to LONG BEACH, WA - JUNE 3rd SUNDAY - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Day CRUISE to LONG BEACH, WA - JUNE 3rd SUNDAY within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yeah i also work on 30 haha. But yeah i could pm you my cell and just give me a ...

Yeah i also work on 30 haha. But yeah i could pm you my cell and just give me a call when you are all leaving. Maybe just wait till i see you all and catch up or just meet me off the hwy. It up to everyone else i am the new guy lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSilver View Post
    Yeah i also work on 30 haha. But yeah i could pm you my cell and just give me a call when you are all leaving. Maybe just wait till i see you all and catch up or just meet me off the hwy. It up to everyone else i am the new guy lol.
    Cool.. Pm me your number.. I'll text you mine... We could meet at the Food Sak Deli in the parking lot.. or you could wait there... and Join in as we pass... I'm sure we can meet up with you..

I'll just tell bobby we're going 30 and meeting up with you.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Add Nick aka TrueSilver
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSilver View Post
    Also what is avg MPG on the wrx? Stock one that is. Just curious
    I get about 20-22 around the city. If it's all freeway, 25-27 ish. Depending on how many people I'm carrying.

I'll be a new face to the group too and can't wait to meet everyone. It'll be my first meet too, so I'm very excited . Looking forward to the photo ops too .

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SPhiNi View Post
    I get about 20-22 around the city. If it's all freeway, 25-27 ish. Depending on how many people I'm carrying.

I'll be a new face to the group too and can't wait to meet everyone. It'll be my first meet too, so I'm very excited . Looking forward to the photo ops too .
    yah.. it'll be fun.. and you do know dubrxsti...

Right, I met him once when I bought his STi catback, and exchanged some e-mails after that. The catback is on my wagon now with the canister painted black .
    Last edited by SPhiNi; 05-25-2007 at 02:11 PM.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SPhiNi View Post
    I met him once when I bought his STi catback. It's on my wagon now with the canister painted black .
    Hes good people... him and his wife. Really Great Friends to Have!! Bobby and I love them!!!

cant wait to see your purdy wagon!! I'm sure the catback looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Hes good people... him and his wife. Really Great Friends to Have!! Bobby and I love them!!!

cant wait to see your purdy wagon!! I'm sure the catback looks good.
    Ahhhhhhh. We love you too.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrexsti View Post
    Ahhhhhhh. We love you too.
    das good... I was hoping so...

das good... I was hoping so...
    You guys camping? If so, have a blast. Oh, Tammy is on her way to PRE to pick up my DP. Jimmy and myself are going to put it on this weekend. Maybe go to Sat night drags at PIR. We will see. Hopefully I dont need to call bobby for tech support on the install. hahaha.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrexsti View Post
    You guys camping? If so, have a blast. Oh, Tammy is on her way to PRE to pick up my DP. Jimmy and myself are going to put it on this weekend. Maybe go to Sat night drags at PIR. We will see. Hopefully I dont need to call bobby for tech support on the install. hahaha.
    you at work?? I'm heading down to PRE soon, Meeting Billy my brother from another Mother down there. Dont think we'll be camping... So.. yah, I know Chan wanted to go Sat Night also!! You off Sat then?? I wanna go to support Chan it would be cool if you can too!!!

you at work?? I'm heading down to PRE soon, Meeting Billy my brother from another Mother down there. Dont think we'll be camping... So.. yah, I know Chan wanted to go Sat Night also!! You off Sat then?? I wanna go to support Chan it would be cool if you can too!!!
    I want to go. I will see how the DP install will go. You will probably see tammy there. She should be there in about 20 minutes.

what does the "+" mean is that plus friend? if so then neener+1
    un poqito.

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourteener View Post
    Personally..... I like to do full-throttle powershifts in my car.... just leave the gas on the floor.. stomp the clutch, throw the shifter, and hold on.
    I also like to scream at 7000RPMs in 1st gear...... and them slam it into reverse, sidestep the clutch, and do backwards 4-wheel burnouts while still moving forward.
    It's fun... try it

Tonights the night to hit 12's in the neon....but hopefully drive it back home in one piece!
    2004 Srt-4
    309/365 almost stock <<<SOLD>>>
    Different Strokes

2006 Black Honda S2000
    210/145 Stock

Quote Originally Posted by SRT4-2NV View Post
    Tonights the night to hit 12's in the neon....but hopefully drive it back home in one piece!
    You going tonight huh. I might go if I can get my boost under control. I got my DP installed. But when driving home at 530 in the morning, I got on it and the boost spiked bad. I made an adjustment on the MBC. So I hope it was enough. I need a boost gauge asap. I am getting one from PRE on tuesday. I should have gotten it earlier.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.