Day CRUISE to LONG BEACH, WA - JUNE 3rd SUNDAY - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Day CRUISE to LONG BEACH, WA - JUNE 3rd SUNDAY within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by TrueSilver It is so tempting I am new to the whole scene but perhaps sometime this summer, ...

Quote Originally Posted by TrueSilver View Post
    It is so tempting I am new to the whole scene but perhaps sometime this summer, I was very active in meets with my other car. Probably should meet some people before i go on a trip to the beach when i don't know any one too.
    Please come. We are always looking for cool people to hang with. I was in your shoes a while back. It turned out to be a blast. If you want you should meet some of us this weekend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrexsti View Post
    Please come. We are always looking for cool people to hang with. I was in your shoes a while back. It turned out to be a blast. If you want you should meet some of us this weekend.
    yah.. you could come hang out this weekend if you'd like... BBQ Friday?
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

NO RISK, NO REWARD !!!

the drive is coming up fast!
    2004 Srt-4
    309/365 almost stock <<<SOLD>>>
    Different Strokes

2006 Black Honda S2000
    210/145 Stock

Quote Originally Posted by SRT4-2NV View Post
    NO RISK, NO REWARD !!!

the drive is coming up fast!
    amen reveren
    R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
    2006 Impreza 2.5I
    Sitting on some cobbs...
    "Turbo Cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them and if you throw a little alcohol in the mix they'll rock your world!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Dave Said the BBQ and Dent Day will be Rescheduled due to the Memorial for Derek Being the Same day. Just thought I'd let you know .... I'm sure if you call SRP. Dave - 253.735.7300 ~ He'll tell you where the memorial will be at if you want to attend.
    Ohhhh ok. Well then, in that case. . . See ya then!

Im always down to meet up, photoshoot,meet new people and learn some new stuff. This weekend I would like to but im working most of it, Kinda sucks. But i love to cruise with people that have the same cars looks awesome when driving together.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Im always down to meet up, photoshoot,meet new people and learn some new stuff. This weekend I would like to but im working most of it, Kinda sucks. But i love to cruise with people that have the same cars looks awesome when driving together.
    so, does that Mean your Coming????
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

I'm working today from 9a-8p same with tomorrow. I rarely work on the weekends now but when i do it sucks. Sunday 12-5 and monday OFF. Also i just sold my Integra today i miss it, I do like my new car though.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm working today from 9a-8p same with tomorrow. I rarely work on the weekends now but when i do it sucks. Sunday 12-5 and monday OFF. Also i just sold my Integra today i miss it, I do like my new car though.
    so, You wanna join us on the Run Next Sunday...??

I believe we're going to the Track Sat night... Chan(srt4 guy) wants to race. We're there usually til atleast midnight. PM one of us if you wanna come out and watch, meet some new peeps with some subies and a SRT.

I dont have to work Sat or Sun.. but I do work Monday.. Oh-well.. life goes on. I do get paid Holiday time... so Its not so bad. Plus I get off early enough to BBQ and stuff. No biggie work monday for me. Well, Have a Great weekend.. Hope to meet you soon...

Come to the long beach meet!! You will have a blast! There is always a first time for everything! This would be a great meet to come to.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by subiechick02 View Post
    Come to the long beach meet!! You will have a blast! There is always a first time for everything! This would be a great meet to come to.
    I agree...

on the long beach cruise, which way will the trip go? I-5 or Hwy30 for the people that are coming from Portland? Im leaning more towards going now just because i do not really do anything on that sunday.

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    on the long beach cruise, which way will the trip go? I-5 or Hwy30 for the people that are coming from Portland? Im leaning more towards going now just because i do not really do anything on that sunday.
    not sure...but probably 30

That would work out great if it was on 30, I live in st. Helens i could just tag in while you all pass through. Also what is avg MPG on the wrx? Stock one that is. Just curious

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    That would work out great if it was on 30, I live in st. Helens i could just tag in while you all pass through. Also what is avg MPG on the wrx? Stock one that is. Just curious
    you know... I remember getting like 20 mile or so - that was about avereage....But I dont drive with my foot in it... (well, not all the time..lol )

I'm pretty sure Bobby said he wanted to go 30 out.. just easier. We could Exchange numbers.. and I could call when I'm passing my work. I work on 30! But in portland... about 2 miles from 405

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.