meets in tacoma
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on meets in tacoma within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; WEll now that the weather is getting nicer, trying to get more meets in tacoma going, me and about 3 ...

meets in tacoma/Seattle/Federal Way

WEll now that the weather is getting nicer, trying to get more meets in tacoma going, me and about 3 other of my buddies get together every sunday and just hang out, talk subies and just bull****, we are trying to meet this sunday so if any one is interested let me know.
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 05-10-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Merge threads and made sticky

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have to work sundays 9-5 , but weather providing, I would like to see some other rexs and exchange ideas. I am also going to be at test and tune fri. may 25th at pacific raceways. hopefully if this sunday doesnt work out I will see you there.
    <----------Bugeye Mafia #143
    <----------have pulled .97 lateral g's in a wagon
    <----------provides clean urine for the russian olympic team
    <----------tuned by Sean McCormick (R.I.P. 2/2008)

I'd be down but this sunday doesn't work for me. Post back next time though.

Test and tune sounds cool too. I already know what my car runs and don't need to beat on it more but when i get my CBE and dyno tune i'll be willing to. That's only a month or so down the road.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

well hopefully you'll have your tune by may 25th. if so you'll find me in a stock, silver bugeye wagon

I should still be in town on the 29th you planning on getting together then, if so where and when?

yeah we should be getting together, i will let u know for sure as sunday comes, we like to meet up on the tacoma Waterfront, and mostly try for about 1 ish

The 29th like this weekend?
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

Sorry to jump in, but we should try to get a Oregon/Washington meet going. That would be a sweet turn out. Meet somewhere in between portland and seattle. Maybe even meet at a cool vacation spot i.e. beach, mt. saint helens, and so on. It would be great for a cool photo shoot. Keep it in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dubrexsti View Post
    Sorry to jump in, but we should try to get a Oregon/Washington meet going. That would be a sweet turn out. Meet somewhere in between portland and seattle. Maybe even meet at a cool vacation spot i.e. beach, mt. saint helens, and so on. It would be great for a cool photo shoot. Keep it in mind.
    Long Beach Washington maybe? That would be sweet though, count me in.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

i'm down for any of the above. and if i haven't said it in this thread, I will be at Pacific Raceways on May 25th for test and tune. i am totally down for meeting at longbeach or mt. st. helens. i think someone needs to decide and post a date/location. and there's no way i can get time off work if its a big holiday weekend . ie, labor day, 4th of july, so please not then. i'll keep watching this thread. lets do this!

I will stop hijacking this thread and start a new one later. I think a getting all of us in a location for a cool photo shoot would be cool. Come up with ideas and we will decide on what would be best. I think sometime in the summer would be prime. Somewhere nice and scenic.

I usually either host some meets at my place or go on drives.. where u at in tacoma?

i am in the north end around the narrows bridge, where r u? I think a photo shoot would be a badass idea, and maybe a bbq to go with it, we could do a meet then cruise to maybe like mt rainier (the roads are fun) and it is scenic, and do a bbq and photo shoot there, i have taken pictures of my car upthere before and i got some good ones, or we could go to somewhere over on the hwy 101 (also fun roads over there) we could go to like a state park or something, there is even dashpoint state park in Federal way, good spot for photo shoot. There are a couple ideas

Quote Originally Posted by 03redwrx View Post
    i am in the north end around the narrows bridge, where r u? I think a photo shoot would be a badass idea, and maybe a bbq to go with it, we could do a meet then cruise to maybe like mt rainier (the roads are fun) and it is scenic, and do a bbq and photo shoot there, i have taken pictures of my car upthere before and i got some good ones, or we could go to somewhere over on the hwy 101 (also fun roads over there) we could go to like a state park or something, there is even dashpoint state park in Federal way, good spot for photo shoot. There are a couple ideas
    I think i've seen your car in the area. I live in Gig Harbor but commute to Auburn every day. I'm pretty sure i've seen your car.
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

I'm down near the base off of 112th in tacoma down past the mall. off of 512, I could get a fewwwww together for a drive / photoshoot / BBQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.