meets in tacoma - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on meets in tacoma within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; man, we should set up something permanent, like a 'every third thursday of the month, etc' i see a LOT ...

man, we should set up something permanent, like a 'every third thursday of the month, etc' i see a LOT of 'lets get something going' and nothing happening.

a few months ago i had to work nights at tacoma mall (construction) and noticed a bunch of rice kids messing around in the parking lot. lets do something like THAT! ill bring the blue neon ground effects, and show off the N2O. whos got my back???

ok so seriously, something would be fun. would be nice to see more cars than mine, and my friends STi who refuses to do any mods, unless i make him do it.
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by infox View Post
    so anyone planning any meets in T town anytime soon?
    this friday is a mt. rainier run, supposedly. not sure if its going now.
    I ♥ rice

Yeah it would be nice to get a weekly Subie meet going. It just takes a few to start something and keep it going, the rest will follow......................
    Alan
    Wingl3ss @lliance #7
    F T W

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1352370 trying to get this to become mostly subies.
    My rides: both too fast for my own good.
    2007 Subaru STi
    2006 Yamaha R6
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #3787

I don't think that will ever be just a subie meet. Which there's nothing wrong with it. That place just gets more attention than I'm looking for.
    Alan
    Wingl3ss @lliance #7
    F T W

Quote Originally Posted by olskool_al View Post
    I don't think that will ever be just a subie meet. Which there's nothing wrong with it. That place just gets more attention than I'm looking for.
    yeah i agree but what they're doing is working with the krispy kreme management and the tacoma pd to allow us to be there from certain times. anyway i agree there should be a just subie meet weekly or every month or whatever. i think it's be a lot of fun. i don't know where though. thats a thinker
    2007 Subaru STi
    2006 Yamaha R6

no asshattery allowed? maybe ill go to this, one of these nights. just to check it out. not thrilled about the registration part, though.
    I ♥ rice

Quote Originally Posted by jma_1000 View Post
    no asshattery allowed? maybe ill go to this, one of these nights. just to check it out. not thrilled about the registration part, though.
    yeah, not a big fan of the registration thing either, but the no asshattery allowed thing is pretty attractive. tired of getting a negative rep.
    2007 Subaru STi
    2006 Yamaha R6

Yall plan on getting another meet together anytime soon? what goes on friday nights in Tac town

some of us rolled by kk last friday, but it was pouring rain, and hardly anyone around. like 4 or 5 guys, that was it. then a cop comes, and tells us to 'go home' over the intercom. so Rob decides to go talk to the cop, because that will smooth the situation over.

im just messing, rob. you handled it well, turned out better than i thought it would. i was convinced i would see a blue taser flash, when you walked over to him.
    I ♥ rice

Quote Originally Posted by jma_1000 View Post
    so Rob decides to go talk to the cop, because that will smooth the situation over.
    lol so what would you have done if the cop just started beatin on him with his baton would you of just stood there or jumped in thats awsome, but ya i think theres a group headed up again friday night at 9 or so

Lol, well as long as my car got the ecu reflashed successfully, i would have taken a few lashings. I pretty much told the guy that unless he wanted to buy a new ecu for my car i couldn't move until it was done. Althought the female cop in the car wasn't too bad looking lol... You gotta take one for the team right lol

I think its more likely you would have got beaten with the baton , than getting the cop to buy you a ecu....
    Alan
    Wingl3ss @lliance #7
    F T W

more then likely..

looks like that talk about kk and signing a form and what not is a pretty heated subject.. I guess my feeling is "if you are not going to do anything stuipd" Then what the big deal about signing a form saying you won't???