meets in tacoma - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on meets in tacoma within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by soundsinsilence If the meets are still happening in the winter, I'd definitely like to come down and ...

Quote Originally Posted by soundsinsilence View Post
    If the meets are still happening in the winter, I'd definitely like to come down and chat with some of you guys about the cars. I've had my WRX for about a month now and I'm loving it. I need to gather some info from the people that have had them for a while though. Things to watch out for. Mods that I should do.

Thanks!
    -carlos

There's a meet every Wednesday @ 6:30 P.M. (160th and Meridian, Target Parking Lot) Puyallup area

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i might have to swing by one and check some of your cars out.
    im looking to get into a wrx or sti this summer.
    maybe you guys can sell me on a year and model :P

I will definitely have to come by sometime if the meets are still going on every Wednesday at that time. I will just have to get that night off.

Quote Originally Posted by rocklizzard91 View Post
    i might have to swing by one and check some of your cars out.
    im looking to get into a wrx or sti this summer.
    maybe you guys can sell me on a year and model :P
    Mine's an '04, I'd try to get an '04 -'07.

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    I will definitely have to come by sometime if the meets are still going on every Wednesday at that time. I will just have to get that night off.
    I've been going for the past 7 months, and both the day and time have never changed

WHATS UP GUYS!!! I'm at Fort Lewis area, i just picked up a 11 WRX and decided to create an account on this website. i know for sure Tacoma is close to Lewis so whats good
    1. 2011 WRX Premium my daily driver NO MODS
    2. GTO A4 YJ LS1, 383 stroker, STS single turbo 571 RWHP 17 PSI for the track and 8 PSI for the road (+400 RWHP)
    3. ( sold, 15 january 2011 ) GTO: M6 YJ LS1 K&N CAI, predator tune, LS2 exhaust and rear end, 6000K HID lows and fogs, LSS stick, black Hurst ball with the GMM rip shifter -street version, black 18 in rims and more goodies

There may be a krsipy kreme meet tonight over at the Tacoma Mall, might want to check NASIOC first though.

Quote Originally Posted by buckner84 View Post
    There may be a krsipy kreme meet tonight over at the Tacoma Mall, might want to check NASIOC first though.
    I will create an account there today too , thanks
    1. 2011 WRX Premium my daily driver NO MODS
    2. GTO A4 YJ LS1, 383 stroker, STS single turbo 571 RWHP 17 PSI for the track and 8 PSI for the road (+400 RWHP)
    3. ( sold, 15 january 2011 ) GTO: M6 YJ LS1 K&N CAI, predator tune, LS2 exhaust and rear end, 6000K HID lows and fogs, LSS stick, black Hurst ball with the GMM rip shifter -street version, black 18 in rims and more goodies

any meets ever go on during the weekend or friday night. Most people work mon-friday but if there is any meets friday or sat nights around tacoma im game. I live on the eastside tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ez2k8 View Post
    any meets ever go on during the weekend or friday night. Most people work mon-friday but if there is any meets friday or sat nights around tacoma im game. I live on the eastside tacoma
    Feb 19th, Meet @ Wintler Park in Vancouver, WA @ Noon /Boss Innovation is having a meet on Feb 26th, from Noon-3:00( 2200 109th St. So. Suite 5; Tacoma, WA 98444 ) /March 26th, Mt. St. Helens Cruise; Pre Meet @ Red Robin in Auburn @ 10 AM

we should all get together soon somwhere!!! i am new to subarus and want to learn more and checkout some sweet cars
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

Quote Originally Posted by mclaughlin64 View Post
    we should all get together soon somwhere!!! i am new to subarus and want to learn more and checkout some sweet cars
    Come over to the GI Joes/ Wal Mart parking lot by the South Hill Mall tomorrow evening around 6:30. We're having our weekly wednesday night meet.

I am sure that this is a stupid question, but do you guys meet every wednesday night there or at different locations? How long do you plan to keep on having these meets?

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    I am sure that this is a stupid question, but do you guys meet every wednesday night there or at different locations? How long do you plan to keep on having these meets?
    I've been going for over a year now. They're every week at the same location, if the property owner allows us to hold our weekly meets there. Check out NASIOC, and look under the South Hill Puyallup Wed Night Meet for updates.

Alright and thanks for filling me in. I want to come up there sometime and just hang out and see some cars. I will be up there sometime soon.