The Official Idaho Thread - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Idaho Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; nothing to special down there just lots of dirt roads and goast towns to explore....

Smile

nothing to special down there just lots of dirt roads and goast towns to explore.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BUDTACO View Post
    nothing to special down there just lots of dirt roads and goast towns to explore.
    Thats awesome. How often do you do that? we could organize a little subie get together. There is a few subie owners up here just itchin to leave town.
    "I feel like I'm not quite here, But I'm not quite over there yet."

www.kanokusphotography.com

Smile

sounds like a good idea as soon as it gets a little warmer. I ran into a hillbilly in a goast town around silver city he is an old miner that travels to patented land here,utah,Nevada and Arizona he spends most of his time here because he says he finds more neat stuff. Frist time he came here he found around $3000 dollars in just gold and silver coins from am old hore house. He told me alot about the history of thoes mountians.
    White men had chinees slaves. They watched them pan for gold from a distance as soon as one would find big gold they would kill him and take it.
    the chinees got wise. Sneeked off and started there own town hidden this hillbilly had stumbled onto the town and says it was the neatist thing he had seen practicly untouched no windows broken out bar stools still upside down on the tables he showed me where on a topagraphical map still have it circled just waiting for it to get warm. No roads to it about 2 miles off one thoe a river leads you to it. Not orignally from here from seattle. At first not impressed but now see the light very nice country all around in every direction just not in boise. Can't think of a better car to get me around it

thats crazy! i go through jordan valley everytime i head down to reno or tahoe. I never thought that anything like that was around there. If you are interested there is a big subie meet on the 22nd in spokane.
    "I feel like I'm not quite here, But I'm not quite over there yet."

www.kanokusphotography.com

Smile boise meet

there's a boise scooby meet at busters on march 30 at 5pm

anyone know of any specific areas that make for a killer drive? asphault w/ no traffic or smooth dirt?

Moved.
    Last edited by finally35z; 05-13-2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Thread is dead

tuners

are there any good tuners out there in Idaho? just wondeing i might be heading that way against my will
    2006 STi
    412WHP--407WTQ tuned by Bobby @ PRE in Portland

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

Wherever you are coming from, have done whatever you can, there is no one here. I had to drive to Portland.
    Not missing stage 2

ill be comming from UT. but ill be in mississippi all summer with my car. going to Florida every other weekend. so ill prob get what i need and get a good tune by Cobb when i get back then head to the place i dont want to be
    2006 STi

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

Holler when you get to Boise, always room for another STi in the family.
    Not missing stage 2

ill def let you guys know. hopefully you guys can make it fun
    2006 STi

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

It's not so bad here. I've been to lots of places and I think I would have trouble leaving if it came down to it.
    Not missing stage 2

how is the weather out there. is it worse than utah? warmer colder.
    2006 STi

2005 R1 10.26 @ 129.4

Weather is warmer than Utah, Less people, nice recreation.
    Not missing stage 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.