The Official Idaho Thread - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official Idaho Thread within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry I haven't kept this active, been considering selling my bugeye and getting an older Impreza or Toyota FJ40....

Sorry I haven't kept this active, been considering selling my bugeye and getting an older Impreza or Toyota FJ40.
    Bugeye Mafia #63

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

so i live in coeur d'Alene and have been on the site for weeks but apparently i've been missin out on the few fellow idahoans!

i just recently got a midnight black bugeye sedan couldn't be happier

Im in the lewiston moscow area!!!

http://kanokus.deviantart.com/
    "I feel like I'm not quite here, But I'm not quite over there yet."

www.kanokusphotography.com

Hiya and welcome underflip! I live just north of CDA. I will keep an eye out for ya around town!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #19

'06 wrx limited

does anyone else know that alledgedly you can't have anything but the stock muffler in idaho?

Hey guys, anyone in the Ketchum and Hailey area? Keep an eye out for me (black wrx wagon).

Ps. Good that someone has finally realized that there are nice cars in Idaho too

Quote Originally Posted by underflip12 View Post
    does anyone else know that alledgedly you can't have anything but the stock muffler in idaho?
    i dont think thats right i work at a dealer ship in idaho falls and havent heard any word like that but that might only be because idaho falls so far has no emissions testing so as far as i know you can change it still and not worry about the po po
    bugeyemafia#164

im surpised to see so many of us from idaho on here its a good thing tho cuz if we ever want to rally the turn out would be more then 3 people YAY haha
    bugeyemafia#164

thats what i thought. until i got a noob cop that told me that if the muffler wasnt' made by subaru it was illegal...? my theory is that because i'm 17 and drive a lowered midnight black bugeye with avo exhaust, he wanted to stop me just so he could run my tags and suff and try to get a drug bust lol

yeah hes just one of the cops thats on a power trip must have not made his quota
    bugeyemafia#164

The cop is probably from CA. Idaho has no restrictions on brands of exhaust, just some counties require emissions testing. If they require emissions, get a high speed cat and you'll be fine. Coworker with an STi sporting invidia exhaust gets by with his hsc.

If you are worried about branding, the SPT muffler is nice. My bugeye is wearing the STi muffler, gave it a nice sound and can be found fairly cheap.
    Bugeye Mafia #63

Wow nice to see some WRX owners in Idaho! Anyone from the Twin Falls area?

Anyone heard about the subie meeting the 22nd in spokane? And then driving a back loop to couer d alene? A few people called me about it yesterday if anyone is interested I can find out more details.

Smile

I live in Boise and have the OG of the Rex family 02 bugeye

free and clear paid off (the best kind) let me tell you I have not babyed It I have been putting it thru the gauntlet since 02. Had it hanging off a cliff up to the bugeyes in mud. Ask anyone in jordon valley about the subaru that was stuck on south mountian. Still poping like it was new 103000 miles. Will be leaceing a new one out next month. Will be nice to this one. Since i have a beat up one. Have had a bad alternator, radiator and clutch. If anyone needs help working on there scooby i love tearing into them

good to see someone from the boise area. I am down there quite often and will be again in a few weeks. what do you usually do down in jordan valley? didn't think there was ever to much going on down there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.