Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Idaho Thread

36K views 187 replies 68 participants last post by  "]["-wRX_2010 
#1 ·
Lol.... just figured I'd see if there is ANYONE else in here from the Gem State.

#11 · (Edited)
Which part of the state are you from? Just curious to see as NWIC is putting something together for the Boise area in a couple weeks and even without the WRX we'd be glad to have you there.

Opheilia, if you want to recruit for ClubWRX please feel free. :) Hopefully we can start an actual Idaho Chapter of more than 3 members.

#13 ·
Northwest Impreza Club, only organized group currently in the Treasure Valley for WRXs and Imprezas. Unfortunately NASIOC based, but if we get a couple WRXs together, we can have fun regardless of their forum preferences.

#17 ·
Hello Ophelia,

I purchased a new 2006 WRX TR Silver in color. Since it was a 06 I got a great deal. I had them install the SPT Catback exhaust. Sounds pretty good. Not to loud and a nice deep tone. I really wanted the blue color like yours I think that color looks sharp. However, I am very happy with silver. I am tinting the windows next. Thanks for responding to my post. It is nice to hear from a local.

JustSteve

#19 ·
Ophelia,

Did you like the service that you received from Tint Works? Would you recommend them to someone for window tinting? Namely me? Do you think that they could have done a better job or that you could have received better quality service somewhere else? If so where? Has the quality of the product lasted through now? I know, so many questions without even a hello, so here you go: Hello.:thumbup:

JustSteve

#20 ·
I have taken various cars and trucks to Tint Works over the last 7 years. I have always been pleased with the job they have done. When I had my wrx done there was zero bubbles and it looks awesome. If you go there call first. He does a lot of home tinting and isn't always in the shop. I have seen other tint shops work and I believe that TW's was done better than other places that I have seen. Low cost isn't everything. It was $220 for the ceramic tint for front/back/sunroof. The tint has a nationwide lifetime warranty.

#22 ·
I wonder how long it would take to drive from NJ to Idaho

#29 ·
I installed a K&N Filter today in my stock air box and it seem like I get better throttle response. K&N website says you get 1-4 HP gains. Not much but the throttle response is the better advantage over the factory filter. The K&N filter seems like a good upgrade to keep things stock but gain performance and better filtration for the car. IMO.

JustSteve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.