Looking for a reputable shop in the Portland area
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for a reputable shop in the Portland area within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello all , I finally picked up my 2013 SWP hatch a couple weeks ago. Now, I'd like to find ...

Looking for a reputable shop in the Portland area

Hello all , I finally picked up my 2013 SWP hatch a couple weeks ago. Now, I'd like to find a good shop for some basics like oil change and check up. It'd be great if they tuned cars too. I'm only 350 miles into the break in but looking to get some work done as soon as i hit the 1000 mile mark. Any help, advice, knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What side of town? If you're on the north side, there's PRE, right by PDX. If you're on the SW side (Beaverton, Lake O, etc), there's Cobb Surgeline right by the Bridgeport mall. Both are highly respected Subaru tuning shops (they do maintenance as well), and PRE is even a vendor on here.

I'm in Newberg, welcome to the forum.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Thanks for the heads up. I live in North Portland so, I'm thinking PRE. I'll most likely stop by them both and see which one I like better and go with them. Looking forward to seeing you at some meets in the coming months.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by King_rex503 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing you at some meets in the coming months.
    If you're looking for meets, nastysock has a much more lively NW chapter. T0rque, Jenn, and I are pretty much the only active Oregon members. I went to couple of meets awhile back but there were too many dudebros with flatbilled hats called everything "tight". Not really my crowd.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Good looking on the dudebro warning. I mean I like nice cars and I might even wear a flatbilled cap but, not everything in this world is tight. Anyways, hope to see you torque and jenn around sometime.

Portland Speed Industries is a very credible place.
    2005 WRX (Silver) SoCal Subie
    Blobeye Syndicate #1093
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...al-05-wrx.html - Build Thread
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/34009765@N06/ - For whatever pics i take.
    Mikie13-Spend money on hookers and blow. That's a better intake.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Kuz View Post
    Portland Speed Industries is a very credible place.
    Sure, if you've got $100k to dump on your 911...
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.