My STi Made it to NASIOC's Top Scoob FINALS!!!

This is a discussion on My STi Made it to NASIOC's Top Scoob FINALS!!! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm Jeff from Beaverton OR. I decided to enter my '05 STi in NASIOC's Top Scoob contest along with 24 ...

My STi Made it to NASIOC's Top Scoob FINALS!!!

I'm Jeff from Beaverton OR. I decided to enter my '05 STi in NASIOC's Top Scoob contest along with 24 other Subaru Impreza's a few weeks ago. I have survived the first two cuts and am now into the FINAL ROUND and looking for help (votes) from ClubWRX.net members who are also NASIOC members. The Pacific Northwest hasn't had many Top Scoob champions but we have the largest number of quality built Subarus to be found anywhere! If I am to be successful in winning this contest I will need all the local votes I can get. Here are some pics of my car and a link to the Top Scoob website where I tell my story and list the over 100 mods I have done to the car during the past five and a half years. You can also access the contest voting page from the link. Voting begins for the final round this morning, 8/27/10. Thanks for looking in and lending any support you can. My screen name there is the same as it is here, STiyiyi. Pictures are courtesy of Armin Ausejo.

Jeff

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...1&postcount=12

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow, that is a thing of beauty. Truly.

wow man that is an amazing car. Where did you get those seats and harnesses man?

That is some very nice work!! Very aggressive look!!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    looks great , tino's car was very tough competition
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition