The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by nwsnowbunny Ive had my new subie for about a month now. One owner, all stock 03 impreza ...

Quote Originally Posted by nwsnowbunny View Post
    Ive had my new subie for about a month now. One owner, all stock 03 impreza WRX 5 door. Its amazing! Living in central WA
    Welcome to the club man and congrats on the car. My '02 wagon is the best car I've owned!
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Whats up guys, I just purchased an 03 wrx wagon. Its WRB and had 108,700 miles on it when i got her. Already started modding it first day i got it and cant wait to see whats instore down the road. I live in Centralia,WA aka the halfway point between Seattle and Portland. Anyways loving the car and wont ever go back to any other car. Anybody live close to me?

whats up guys, I was looking to trade flawless 2001 2.5 rs interior black, for sti seats in decent condition. if anyone is looking to go to black interior my seats have not a single mark on them. I really like the interior but i'd rather have the blue so if anyone would like to trade possibly let me know! thanks guys!

i am new the the subaru world. i just bought my first scoob. its an 05 with quite a bit of mods done to it. i dunno if its stage two tuned or not but here is a list of things that are on it.

Engine/Drivetrain Upgrades: 18G Turbo, Turbo XS Front Mount Intercooler, HKS carbon fiber exhaust (full) 3", element tuning downpipe, Turbo xs Blow off valve, Short Shifter, Stage 2 clutch, Lightweight flywheel, Cross drilled and slotted rotors, Stoptech Brakes, NGK Iridium spark plugs, STI motor mounts, Kartboy pitch stop mount, Samco hose kit, Perrin cooling plate, Perrin lightened crank pulley, Perrin turbo inlet, Tein Racing Springs, Perrin PSRS, Sti aluminum control arms, Cobb front sway bar.
    Interior/Exterior: 17" Lightweight Enkei B series wheels, Carbon Fiber STi Hood, Turbosmart eboost2 electronic boost controller, Tinted windows, 6 inch kenwood dvd player w/ipod connect, Spoiler Delete.

i am in the process of getting money to chang fromt the turbo xs atmospheric BOV to a perrin recirculating BOV because it runs a little rich. im running 16lbs of boost right now but im going to get it tuned to 18 as well as when the turbo kicks in (the guy that had it before me had it economically tuned so the turbo kicks in later), im also going to put on unequal lenght headers to keep the scooby sound and im gonn get a more aggressive tune. ill post pics in a min. and i am located in ocean shores WA.

like i said i am new so that would be awesome if u guys could give me some advice!!! thnx

here are some pics!!!

ill get some of the engine bay tomorrow!! let me know what you think!!

Registered User Black_N_Blue2002's Avatar
    *UPDATE*
    I installed everything but my up pipe and it's a whole new car! It ride stiffer and faster in the corners and my retrofit lip is awesome. I posted pics in my album, go check it out!
    WRB 2002 WRX Wagon Intake-ectomy Stage 1 COBB AP, up pipe Blakc 17x8's and TOYO R1R's
    1999 Forester Pushbar with rally lights and BFG All-Terrains... GF's DD
    1964 Chevy Impala Wagon Showcar, 93k original miles #'s Matching original 327 SB with 300HP (SOLD!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Black_N_Blue2002 View Post
    *UPDATE*
    I installed everything but my up pipe and it's a whole new car! It ride stiffer and faster in the corners and my retrofit lip is awesome. I posted pics in my album, go check it out!
    Very nice!! we definitely should set up a meet for sometime soon!
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

i live in chehalis driving to perrin on the 20th you should go to i have a 06 sti

Quote Originally Posted by o5sleeper View Post
    i live in chehalis driving to perrin on the 20th you should go to i have a 06 sti
    i'm not sure if i can make it. i'm going camping the 21st and i work the 20th.. =(
    i'll see what i can possibly do

Whats up guys, I have a 2011 LR WRX. Im in the Kent/Auburn area.

Quote Originally Posted by Subie_4_Life View Post
    Whats up guys, I have a 2011 LR WRX. Im in the Kent/Auburn area.
    Well welcome!! Is this your first subie? first wrx? or are you a previous owner til an upgrade? =)

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Well welcome!! Is this your first subie? first wrx? or are you a previous owner til an upgrade? =)

Yup its my first Subie and I am loving everything about it.

Im planning on doing a COBB Intake + COBB AP Stage 1 with a CNT CBE.. I heard doing struts and coil overs are the way to go.. but its so damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Subie_4_Life View Post
    Yup its my first Subie and I am loving everything about it.

Im planning on doing a COBB Intake + COBB AP Stage 1 with a CNT CBE.. I heard doing struts and coil overs are the way to go.. but its so damn expensive.
    very nice!! glad you made the jump and are happy with it!!
    i'm rocking an 02 wrx so out cars are slightly different beasts.. but still has that amazing wrx rumble! =)

Hey All,

Fairly new to the forum from the kent area. I have a base model 08 wrx hatch with vf-52 conversion and a host of supporting mods, big brake kits front and rear are next... Not sure what stage you would classify her love my suby

Car sounds good man and welcome to the forum.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.