The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 29
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 1stturnauto I live in downtown Tacoma and work just across the Narrows in Gig Harbor. Getting the ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From Arizona heading up to Alki beach for a week on Monday. Any meets/hangs nearest to there?

How long will you be staying at Alki? I'ts a nice location. We might just want to come to you!

The week of You'll want to head to 5/5to 5/11 will include the Renton meet - There is a meet in Renton every 2 weeks (Thursday) at the Renton Landing parking garage (though it often relocates)

Hello. New member to the forum living in Kennewick (Tri-Cities). Any meets or events ever happen out here on the dry side or is everything in Portland and Seattle?
    On Land:
    2012 5 Door WRX Limited
    1975 K5 Blazer
    2011 Yamaha FZ8
    2008 Polaris Outlaw 525S
    On Water:
    2011 Sea Doo Challenger 180SE

new member here. got a 2011 sti hatch. got red mudslaps that i want to get rid off in a week. car is at the shop right now. if anyone wants to trade for a black one lmk. just checking in.

I'm hosting a Meet and Drive June 8th. Meet at 1st Turn Auto Spa, 1623 Stone Drive Gig Harbor.
    9-10:45am breakfast then head off to Penrose State Park in Lakebay. Breakfast and Pizza on me.
    Chris

I live in the Lacey/Olympia area. I have a 2002 WRX wagon that has the door ajar light that comes on. I have narrowed it down to the rear gate and would appreciate it if somebody would allow me to switch latches to see if that's the problem so i can order one off of eBay, or if it's something electrical. That would be awesome!

Hey everyone! The BIG NW SUBARU meet is coming up here in a month!!
    Myself and a bunch of other subaru people are going to be meeting up at the Everett Best Buy at 630am for a 7am departure. Then we are all rolling down there together! We have about 15 or so ready to roll. Last year we got about 35 people to head from there. Join us if you are heading down for the meet!
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

Is there any meet ups or something in Seattle let's hang out on weekends take our subies out

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Hey everyone! The BIG NW SUBARU meet is coming up here in a month!!
    Myself and a bunch of other subaru people are going to be meeting up at the Everett Best Buy at 630am for a 7am departure. Then we are all rolling down there together! We have about 15 or so ready to roll. Last year we got about 35 people to head from there. Join us if you are heading down for the meet!
    I'm going for sure... but I'm leaving the day before. Bummer!!

Quote Originally Posted by JordWRX View Post
    I live in the Lacey/Olympia area. I have a 2002 WRX wagon that has the door ajar light that comes on. I have narrowed it down to the rear gate and would appreciate it if somebody would allow me to switch latches to see if that's the problem so i can order one off of eBay, or if it's something electrical. That would be awesome!
    Sorry... mine wouldn't swap, otherwise I would. Maybe get one from B&R in Graham instead of eBay? quicker and prob cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by PolarXJ View Post
    Hello. New member to the forum living in Kennewick (Tri-Cities). Any meets or events ever happen out here on the dry side or is everything in Portland and Seattle?
    Check out Simply Subies.... they have some Portland events, and sometimes Tri-Cities too

Yes I talked to some guy and it's this Thursday at 7:30 I'll be there and maybe my friend going to come

Quote Originally Posted by zeka2011sti View Post
    Yes I talked to some guy and it's this Thursday at 7:30 I'll be there and maybe my friend going to come

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.