The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 27
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone in Seattle/Tacoma have a current-gen WRX with just the SPT exhaust installed? Thinking about getting one for my car's ...

Anyone in Seattle/Tacoma have a current-gen WRX with just the SPT exhaust installed? Thinking about getting one for my car's birthday and have seen all of the Youtube videos but want to hear it in person before I buy it. Attempting to stay within the confines of my warranty on this one.
    Last edited by wrxpa22; 08-19-2013 at 10:21 AM.
    PA-C

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

New to this blog. Ill be back in the 509 here in a month and a half. Coming back from deployment. Looking for a few meets and cruises towards the end of Oct, start of Nov if anyone knows of anything? I don't mind 3+ hour drives either.

Not sure about anything coordinated on here, but if you use Facebook, search for the PNW Subaru Enthusists group; a lot of meets and drices are coordinated there. Also a group called S.O.S. (Scoobheads of Seattle) that get together for meets/cruises every now and again, as well.
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

Appreciate it

^I lived in Yakima for 29 years. Moved to Spokane a couple years ago.

^ you in the spokane/nw fb groups?
    Jason
    Alligator Performance
    2004 WRX. No Kittys, Cobb AP
    2006 LBZ Duramax. 644hp

Yup. Spokane Suby Club on facebook.

Bugeye hatch checking in from Kent

not sent from an iphone

New owner here, 2014 WRX Limited Hatch in Tri-Cities. Just a DIY gutter guard lower grill and window tints added in the first two weeks of ownership, mud flaps currently on a brown truck somewhere headed my way, and considering a Cobb AP, Nameless axle-back w/ Magnaflow, and Pioner AVH-X8500BHS, but that's about all I really want to do to this car as it's my DD. Have my heart set on a project car for major tuning.

Is there any 02-07 wrx or 04-07 STI owner that has a skid plate on their vehicle, and wouldn't mind letting me trace over it so I can make a template?
    I want to place your skid plate over some cardboard, and outline the cardboard with a sharpie, and mark the holes. Then I can take the cardboard back to my house, and place it over a aluminum sheet, so I can cut the aluminum sheet and use it as my skid plate.
    i'm in Federal Way, WA.

Is there any 02-07 wrx or 04-07 STI owner that has a skid plate on their vehicle, and wouldn't mind letting me trace over it so I can make a template?
    I want to place your skid plate over some cardboard, and outline the cardboard with a sharpie, and mark the holes. Then I can take the cardboard back to my house, and place it over a aluminum sheet, so I can cut the aluminum sheet and use it as my skid plate.
    i'm in Federal Way, WA.

hey ya'll couldn't find anything on meets in seattle area.

Quote Originally Posted by 09rexspeed View Post
    hey ya'll couldn't find anything on meets in seattle area.
    There are several to choose from. Marysville, Everett, Renton, Bellevue, Puallup and Northgate to name a few. The info is on NASIOC

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    All these people.. i think we should do a meet sometime =)
    Done!

Poll one (closed)

Poll 2 (active)

Quote Originally Posted by livendive View Post
    New owner here, 2014 WRX Limited Hatch in Tri-Cities. Just a DIY gutter guard lower grill and window tints added in the first two weeks of ownership, mud flaps currently on a brown truck somewhere headed my way, and considering a Cobb AP, Nameless axle-back w/ Magnaflow, and Pioner AVH-X8500BHS, but that's about all I really want to do to this car as it's my DD. Have my heart set on a project car for major tuning.
    I just purchased a WRX Limited and want to see if you actually got your stock radio updated. It is so new, I don't even have it with me yet. It is on a truck right now from NC to WA due to arrive sometime in the next 5-7 days. It has the stock base radio and a Short Shifter as the only real option on it (most important to me at least). The other mods, I want to add myself. If you have the radio installed, would love an update and how easy it was to install. I was thinking of either a Pioneer AVH x4500 or a Kenwood system. I have installed and had great luck and love the sound of previous Kenwoods so interested in how your Pioneer install went.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.