The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 25
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yes I do know where that it. I live out in Ocean Shores. Need to have some more work done ...

Yes I do know where that it. I live out in Ocean Shores. Need to have some more work done to my 04 STi, but once that happens here shortly I am always looking for a meet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am from Tacoma area, own a 2010 wrx. looking to meet up with some ppl soon.

Anybody know when the next meet down by ocean shores will be? I'll definitely attend if I'm not working
    Last edited by Blouthan20; 03-27-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Shoot I live in Ocean Shores and have no idea when one would be. If anyone knows please share with us. I would love to meet some fellow Subie drivers and any cars for that matter.

stiman assuming you've had your uppipe replaced, where did you get it done? I can't find anywhere in grays harbor that will do exhaust work for me. All the places with "muffler" or "exhaust" in the title says they wont do aftermarket exhaust work lol.

I actually have not had my uppipe replaced at all. I have done most of the work to my car myself with my brother-in-law or I have had PDX Tuning in Portland, Ore work on it. I have very picky with my car and made a terrible mistake of allowing a local shop to work on it. A mistake that ended up costing thousands of dollars for me. I can look around and see if there is anywhere near by you that would be able and willing to do that work.

I'm a new subie owner with an 02' WRX. Would love to meet some local enthusiasts around the Seattle area!

Same! Has anyone been to the meet at the Sonic in South Hill Puyallup? not sure if we have a presence there. A lot of cars show up on good weather Friday nights. I've seen some Evos and other imports, but also a lot of American muscle. Wondering if anyone here goes there.

I'm in spokane area! Anyone else around here??
    Bugeye Mafia #417
    Speed never killed anyone, it's a person becoming stationery suddenly that kills.- Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by osamaaaa4 View Post
    I'm in spokane area! Anyone else around here??
    I'm from Spokane but I live in Northern VA now. Glad to see somebody on here representing Spokane!

(sent from my phone)

Yeah I'm actually in colville but I know everyone in town with a subi so I figured I'd see if anyone from spokane was on here
    Bugeye Mafia #417
    Speed never killed anyone, it's a person becoming stationery suddenly that kills.- Jeremy Clarkson

I'm in North Spokane. I see other Subie owners wave all the time, but I haven't actually met anyone yet.

stiman, i highly recommend getting the uppipe replaced. Got mine replaced and bits had already went through the turbo. I don't know how true it was but i showed some guys and they said if i waited another week or so it would have all went through the turbo. I don't want to see that happen to anybodys car. Actually just happened to my friends '06 legacy. started to tear up a little bit..

I will definitely take that advice into strong consideration. I am currently dealing with an oil leak somewhere in my engine bay that I am trying to find now for a little while. I just have not had the time off to dive under the hood.

Mechanic recommendation?

Hey, I'm a new '05 Saabaru aero (stick) owner and am looking for a mechanic in Seattle. I need a new clutch and exhaust. I've tried two places already but they're hesitant to work on this orphan model. Any suggestions? Thanks, nicholas