The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 24
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Welcome. And sweet. I'm jelly of your STi. Lol. We need a south Seattle (Renton) area meet. : P...

Welcome. And sweet. I'm jelly of your STi. Lol. We need a south Seattle (Renton) area meet. : P

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lol. Let's do it!

Hey guys anyone in western Washington (king county)running a catted dp with a ewg? Looking at ewg but emissions is a big factor.

I don't think u have to take your car threw if its 2009 or newer.

i just mean for later on down the line.

What's ewg

External Wastegate

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and just moved up here to the Arlington area. '02 WRX and a long time sub fan. I'm overdue for the 105K maintenance and don't want my timing belt to kill my motor. I could try to do it myself but I have very little time and have a hard time trusting my car with other people if I don't know them and just had another bad experience with this just today. Can anybody suggest a really solid mechanic that isn't going to rape my wallet and kill my sub? I'm planning on playing a little after I get it up to par but I really need to find someone I can trust here. Thanks guys. Good to be on the forum.

Welcome. Well I haven't been to them, bad I know it would be a drive, but I have heard only excellent things from Pacific Auto Import in Tacoma. Only reason I haven't gone to them is because I have a maintenance plan with my dealership. But when I get some mods I will be going there.

Awesome, Thanks Man. It just might be worth the drive.

Ya. They do installs and tunes.they work very closely with COBB Tuning.

sup bros. new to STis and Washington. im down to meet up at any meets soon. dont have much on the agenda, shoot me a PM.

I know its been a while but I finally got my STi fixed and up and running. I would be down for a meet sometime if any buddy wants to?

Hey guys I recently purchased my first Subaru and it is an 06 WRX Limited Edition, I'm living in Pullman, WA for the time being!

Anybody know where Montesano is lol? If so, I'm from there, if not it's in grays harbor county. Soon I'll be at a stage 2 '04 WRX. I'm hoping anyways.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.