The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 21
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Bummer. I'm coming from the diesel truck world and we used to get 20-50 smokin dodge, ford, or Chevy trucks ...

Bummer. I'm coming from the diesel truck world and we used to get 20-50 smokin dodge, ford, or Chevy trucks and convoy to the mountains, or wherever everyone decided to drive. Great fun for the whole family!
    2011 wrx hatch in wrb baby!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea, well out here in Grays Harbor on most Sunday nights we have a meet. Info on ghimports facebook page. It is pretty cool and chill. Everyone is invited as long as you do not act like an idiot. lol

Subie Meet

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    Yea, well out here in Grays Harbor on most Sunday nights we have a meet. Info on ghimports facebook page. It is pretty cool and chill. Everyone is invited as long as you do not act like an idiot. lol

I would love to come to a meet. I bought a used 06 wrx and would love to come to a meet in Grays Harbor. Im from Sammamish but I dont mind the drive. Where specifically?

Iam in the seattle area. We need a WA state meet/cruise

Ive got like 5+ buddies who would

Most of the time we meet at the Staples parking lot which is right next door to walmart in Aberdeen, Wa 98520. If the weather is not that nice outside we sometimes meet at the Bank Of America parking because they have a roof. The information gets posted on their facebook page, ghimports, usually on sunday morning saying if we are or are not meeting and where it will be at.

I would love to have that and could get some friends to come roll with. Would just need the dates a little in advance to get people together and to make sure im off work.

Good morning all! New to the forums, Washington, and Subaru. I just traded in my Evo (I know, I know) for an '11 Dark Grey metallic STi. I hope to get to meet some other like minded enthusiests and talk shop. Hope everyone has a great Friday. See ya around!

Ricky
    Spooln3

Quote Originally Posted by brew04 View Post
    DGM
    +1
    hey we need to get some Locations going.. cuz I live in Kent, and work in SeaTac and see oodles of wrx/sti's driving around but it seems like no one is on this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Chance1218 View Post
    +1
    hey we need to get some Locations going.. cuz I live in Kent, and work in SeaTac and see oodles of wrx/sti's driving around but it seems like no one is on this thread....
    I'm up in Bothell. I see a ton of WRX/STi's on the eastside. Meeting a few owners would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooln3 View Post
    I'm up in Bothell. I see a ton of WRX/STi's on the eastside. Meeting a few owners would be cool.
    +1 im also in bothell

Quote Originally Posted by Chance1218 View Post
    +1
    I live on the coast in Ocean Shores, but I do a lot of driving and whenever I do go up north heading by Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, and even towards Bothell I do see a bunch of subies. We do need to get a meet or somethjing going also.

unless something catastrophic happens ill be there