The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 18
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 Welcome everyone to the forum!!! I'm thinking we need to get the meet up and going ...

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Welcome everyone to the forum!!! I'm thinking we need to get the meet up and going again.. maybe more than 3 cars this time!
    I would be down to roll up there that way, but I will probably not have my car again. What I thought was a blown head gasket turned out to be a horrible nightmare for me. Cylinder wall was cracked and had chucks of it in my block. Do not know exactly how this happened. I am assuming manufacturing defect from the new engine. Have to save up and order another one so I will be a while before she is up and running again. But, I would definitely find time to go and ride with a friend to check out the cars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    wow thats not good you put a new motor in it or was it the original

New short block but used my oem heads back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    I would be down to roll up there that way, but I will probably not have my car again. What I thought was a blown head gasket turned out to be a horrible nightmare for me. Cylinder wall was cracked and had chucks of it in my block. Do not know exactly how this happened. I am assuming manufacturing defect from the new engine. Have to save up and order another one so I will be a while before she is up and running again. But, I would definitely find time to go and ride with a friend to check out the cars.
    Dang dude, bad luck! Hope you get it all up and running again soon.
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

Me too. I will still like to have a meet sometime though. I will still try and show up with one of the Subie people that live near me. Always fun to go and meet new people and check out their cars as well.

A meet-up sounds great to me, preferably some time after the holidays.

Hey there! Just wanted to say Hi. I'm JD, and I have a 2003 WRX, and I live in Seabeck. Not totally new to subarus, just to the boards.

Well welcome to the boards. How long have you owned a Subaru?

I Support ClubWRX
    im down to meet after christmas

I second that. I am currently over in North Carolina visiting with family right now but I will be back by the 28th. Have to be to work for New Years. It gets crazy busy at the hotel with guests around that time. But, I am definitely ready for a car meet. Hopefully my car will be ready to go when I return. New engine is already being built by company and they are sending it to shop that is doing the work for me. Will keep you guys updated on how that goes.

Hey guys. Just got my first subie. 02 WRX wagon. I live in Cheney most of the time but I'm from Burien.

Hey, congrats on the new subie. How are you liking it so far? Any mods done to it before you got it? Or since you have it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooftrot View Post
    Hey guys. Just got my first subie. 02 WRX wagon. I live in Cheney most of the time but I'm from Burien.
    Welcome to the club! Great to see another WRB bugeye wagon. I'm loving mine.
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

hey i am in the portland area, but just wanting to know if there are any meets planned for washington or oregon or somewhere in between for both? New to the forum, but this is not my first subi, and i just love them. i was hoping to go out to a meet maybe exchange some ideas about builds and make a few friends, and connections,
    my rexy is sexy

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    Hey, congrats on the new subie. How are you liking it so far? Any mods done to it before you got it? Or since you have it?
    I freakin' love this car, man. So much better than the VW I've been driving for the past 6 years. It had an aftermarket turbo when I bought it but I'm assuming that's just because the original one went bad or something. I haven't had any money to mod it myself yet but I did smoke all the lights on it. Hoping to do exhaust/uppipe/downpipe/ECU flash as soon as the money is available. A new paint job would be nice too. Lol.