The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Welcome to the club Brad....

Welcome to the club Brad.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm bummed I didn't make it to the meet at the Alderwood mall last weekend. The night before my buddy offered me free tickets to the Seahawks game. My wife and I are both down for an Ocean Shores meet. Should do it when the weather gets nicer or just schedule one for the winter months and just hope for the best?
    Last edited by 2002SubieWRX; 12-02-2011 at 09:28 AM.
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

Quote Originally Posted by 2002SubieWRX View Post
    I'm bummed I didn't make it to the meet at the Alderwood mall last weekend. The night before my buddy offered me free tickets to the Seahawks game. My wife and I are both down for a Ocean Shores meet. Should do it when the weather gets nicer or just schedule one for the winter months and just hope for the best?
    haha its alright. ya we'll have to get a rough estimate of when we want to do it and then we'll check the weather and what not. i have a pretty sweet drive we can do as well has lots of corners and goes up the coast. its super fun. all my buddys call it the race track!!!
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

Quote Originally Posted by mclaughlin64 View Post
    haha its alright. ya we'll have to get a rough estimate of when we want to do it and then we'll check the weather and what not. i have a pretty sweet drive we can do as well has lots of corners and goes up the coast. its super fun. all my buddys call it the race track!!!
    Sounds fun but I won't be doing any racing. I have 3 tickets on my record since getting my Subie only about a year and a half ago. All for speeding, 72 in a 60, 52 in a 35 and (I think) 46 in a 35. Darn five-Os.
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

Quote Originally Posted by 2002SubieWRX View Post
    Sounds fun but I won't be doing any racing. I have 3 tickets on my record since getting my Subie only about a year and a half ago. All for speeding, 72 in a 60, 52 in a 35 and (I think) 46 in a 35. Darn five-Os.
    Hahaha lets not get into how many tickets and stuff.. Id rather not talk about it.. =P
    Im thinking we have to just do a shot in the dark on the dates.. Not much we can hope for in the middle of winter
    Say two weeks from now? probably cant make it on a saturday though.. Manager stipulations..
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

I agree with not comparing the tickets and records. I also agree with having to take a shot in the dark because the weather is such a crap shot. I could most likely make any day of the week just need advance notice to try and get the time off.

Hi everyone! Just joined the site yesterday, bought my WRX on Sunday and I absolutely love it!

I Support ClubWRX
    im from kingston

What did you get? Ive had my '11 Hatch for less than a month and I couldnt be happier!!

Always glad to hear from new Subie owners and how happy they are with their car. Glad to have you guys and girls on the forum.

I Support ClubWRX
    i bot a 2005 impreza wrx hevaly moded. about 330awhp

This is what I got. It's completely stock for now. I have a few cosmetic mods on my list but other than that I just plan on adding lots and lots of miles.

I Support ClubWRX
    nice car like the black

Welcome everyone to the forum!!! I'm thinking we need to get the meet up and going again.. maybe more than 3 cars this time!
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

I Support ClubWRX
    im in snohomish monday threw thursday so any of those days would work after 5pm

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.