The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 16
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 Sweetness! Just a warning, if you get a weird text.. My best bud has the same ...

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Sweetness! Just a warning, if you get a weird text.. My best bud has the same first name. So my bad in advance lol
    It happens to me more than one would think. Almost every friend I have has someone close to them with the name Jeff so it is cool and do not worry about it. I do not believe that I know anyone with the name Doug so you are safe from random texts from me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here is my somewhat picture of where the option one two and three are.

Option one is where we will origionally meet up at. It will be the 2nd floor of the parking garage unless if it is decent, we shall be up top.

Option 2 if for if we get kicked out of the parking garage at option 1. Option 2 is across the street to the west. Surrounding it is Fatburger, Sushi land and Ross.

Option 3 is for if there isnt enough spots at option 2. It is behind Toys R Us. You can get to it from the Toys R Us parking lot or the parking lot for Kohls. Which is right next to the target there.

For the first people showing up. There will be my car, 02 wrx. 2002subiewrx's blue wagon. And my buddies 04 blue wrx there waiting for you. We will be there at about 1pm for you guys.

If we decide to take a cruise.. i'll have a few places all up and ready in that case =)

like i said, BRING EVERY ONE YOU CAN!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Meet.jpg  
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

Hey guys! Just a reminder.. Tomorrow is the day!!

cant wait!!
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

i cant make it

Quote Originally Posted by tylermayer View Post
    i cant make it
    super sad man!!

i thought the meet was pretty fun. it was good to get out of town ha. to bad no one else showed up only three cars but thats how things start. we'll definitely have to have one at the beach or somethin i have a bunch of drives we can do...oh ya and theres the beach. wherever we have one more people will defintely have to go. but all in all it was fun.
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

Quote Originally Posted by mclaughlin64 View Post
    i thought the meet was pretty fun. it was good to get out of town ha. to bad no one else showed up only three cars but thats how things start. we'll definitely have to have one at the beach or somethin i have a bunch of drives we can do...oh ya and theres the beach. wherever we have one more people will defintely have to go. but all in all it was fun.
    Yeah it was awesome! however yeah only 3 cars.. however i will make 2002subiewrx come out there with me for sure and hopefully get some others. Was awesome kicking it sideways around that corner though! haha
    I cant figure out how to delete pictures to free space to upload more.. either someone else should upload pics or tell me how to delete the ones i already have =) haha

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Yeah it was awesome! however yeah only 3 cars.. however i will make 2002subiewrx come out there with me for sure and hopefully get some others. Was awesome kicking it sideways around that corner though! haha
    I cant figure out how to delete pictures to free space to upload more.. either someone else should upload pics or tell me how to delete the ones i already have =) haha
    We will definitely have to do it again and have more people show up, including me. Glad to hear that you guys had a blast even though there were such small of numbers. I want you to upload more pics so I can see what all went on. Once again glad to hear it was fun and we need to do it again and get more of a turn out.

next time lets make it a saturday or friday so i can make it

ya i was thinkin a saturday to. i mean if we schedule one on a saturday well before then the guys that work saturday can hopefully get it off. that way were not trying to go up against football and church and what not.

i totally forgot to take more but this is the three mine is the white one (05 WRX) my buddy casey (04 STI) and d_ziggy_2000 (02 WRX) at RREEEEDDD ROBIN.....YUMM!!!!

We definitely gotta do it again with more people for sure!!
    I'm definitely thinking we should head out to the ocean and hit the beaches though =)

Nice pics guys. Sad that there was only 3 of you. Still wish I could have made it. I got to get my act together and start fixing my car. I just needed sometime away from it. It makes me too mad sometimes. Looks like it was a blast and we will definitely have to do it again.

I Support ClubWRX
    i live in kingston about to by wrx sti

Quote Originally Posted by bradsorensen View Post
    i live in kingston about to by wrx sti
    Very nice there brad! Welcome to the club!